Okay.
挺好的
Good.
好
Give my regards to your mother
替我問候你媽媽
and um good luck Ms. Swan.
祝你好運 斯旺女士
Do you know who that is?
你知道他是誰嗎
Yeah of course I do.
當然知道
Who? 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out.
是誰 我都還沒搞明白
Oh I meant in reality.
我知道他在現實里的身份
Is that... all you brought?
這些就是你的全部家當嗎
Henry what are you doing here?
亨利 你在這里干什么
My mom's gone till 5:00. I thought we could hang out.
我媽5點前都不在 我們可以去閑逛
Aw kid I wish I could but there's something I gotta do.
小子 我也想 不過我有事要做
Please let me help.
讓我幫忙吧
No no. It could be dangerous.
不行 可能會有危險
The pregnant maid is dangerous?
懷孕的女傭危險嗎
She assaulted Mr. Gold.
她襲擊了戈登先生
Cool.
帥呆了
This isn't a game. She's desperate.
這可不是游戲 她現在絕望無助
How do you know? Because I know.
你怎么知道 我就是知道
Well then let's find her.
那我們去找她吧
Oh no no no. There is no "let's."
不不不 不是"我們"
You cannot come with me.
你不能和我一起去
Then I'll look for her myself.
那我就自己去找她
Then I'll find you and I'll bring you back.
然后我會來找你 再把你帶回來
Then you wouldn't be helping the maid.
這樣你就幫不了那個女傭了
I am just trying to be responsible here.
我只是想盡到我的責任
And I'm just trying to spend time with you.
我只是想和你待一起
Oh that is really not fair.
這真不是個好兆頭
So the maid what's her story?
這個女傭 她怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
沒事
Every year when I was growing up
在我成長的歲月里
I used to watch these fireworks from afar.
我總會在遠處觀賞這些煙火
And I knew what they meant.
我知道這意味著什么
Something special was happening at the palace...
意味著宮殿里發生了特別的事
Now they're for me
如今它們為我而放
for our wedding.
為我們的婚禮
I'm so happy you could come. Son.
真高興你們能來 兒子
Thank you Father.
謝謝你 父親
My dear Ella
親愛的埃拉