This is where you live? -Yeah.
這里就是你住的地方?-沒錯。
So you're just relieved that I'm in even more deep shit than you are?
那現在你看到我的生活比你還糟,覺得舒服點了吧?
Yes, you've made me feel better.
是的,你讓我感覺好多了。
Oh, good, I'm glad...-No.
哦,那就好,我很高興...-不是啦。
No, I really wish you the best.
不,我真的希望你的生活幸福。
It's not because I'm incapable of having a good relationship or a family that I wish everyone to be doomed like me.
我不會因為自己無法有幸福的戀情或美好的家庭,就想要別人也跟我一樣不開心。
I'm sure you may be a great mom someday.
我肯定總有一天你會成為一位好媽媽的。
Really? You think so?
真的?你真的這么認為?
Oh, yeah. A few antidepressants, you know, you'll do great.
沒錯,只要服一些抗憂郁藥,你就能做個好媽媽了。
Okay, say stop! Oh! -Stop. Heey!
喊停!哦!-停。嘿!
Okay. You ready? - Okay.
好啦。-你拿好東西了?-拿好啦。
So I want to try something.
我想試一下。
What?
什么?
I want to see if you stay together or if you dissolve into molecules.
我想看看你是會保持原樣還是會融化。
How am I doing?
我融化了嗎?
Still here.
保持原樣。
Good. I like being here.
很好,我喜歡在這兒。
Is this your apartment?
這是你的公寓嗎?
Oh, no, I live down there.
不,我住在那里。
Down there? -Yeah.
那里?-是的。
Monsieur, I'm gonna walk her to her door.
先生,我想送她進家門。
...Il va m'accompagner...a la porte....
(法語)他要送我...到門口。
This is incredible. This is where you live?
太不可思議了。這是你住的地方?
Yeah.
是的。
How long have you been here?
你住在這里多久了?
Four years. So tell me...
四年了。那告訴我....
What?
什么?
Is it all true about your dreams, or did you just say that to hopefully get in my pants?
你說的那些你的夢是真的嗎?還是只是希望騙我上床?
Oh, I said that to get in your pants. I use that all the time, you know. Oh, okay. Does it work?
哦,我是為了騙你上床。這是我的慣用招數。-哦,好的。這招兒管用嗎?
You know. Sometimes.
嗯,有時候管用吧。
Here's my kitty. Oh, so cute. Look at him. You know what I love about this cat? It's that...
這是我的貓咪,哦,太可愛了??纯此D阒牢蚁矚g他的什么嗎?就是...
Every morning I bring him down to the courtyard, and every single morning he looks at everything like it was the first time.
我天天早晨都帶他下來,而每個早晨,他都像是第一次來到這個院子一樣看著四周。
Every corner, every tree, every plant. Smells everything with his little cute nose. Oh, I love my kitty. I love my kitty.
每個角落,每棵樹,每株植物。都用他可愛的小鼻子去聞聞。我太愛我的小貓咪了。太愛我的貓貓了。