Would you like some tea?
你想喝點茶嗎?
Yeah, sure.
好啊。
Wow.
哇。
ls chamomile okay?
甘菊茶好嗎?
Yeah. Great. Merci.
嗯,很好。(法語)謝謝!
Messy?
亂?(諧音)
You think my apartment is messy?
你覺得我的房間很亂?
No, no. Merci. Merci beaucoup.
不不不,我是說謝謝。(法語)非常感謝。
Ah, merci. I meant to tell you, your French has improved a lot.
哦,謝謝。我之前還想告訴你呢,你的法語進步很多。
Really?
真的嗎?
Yeah. Yeah, you've really mastered the language.
沒錯。你已經完全掌握這門語言了。
All right, all right. What song are you gonna play me, huh?
好吧,那你想要給我唱哪首歌?
No, I can't. It's too embarrassing. It's been...
不行,我唱不了,這太丟人了...
Whoa. No way. No way! I came all the way up here, you cannot crap out on me now. One song. Anything will be great.
哇!不行,不行啊!我這么費勁上來,你不能這樣坑我。就一首,隨便那首都行。
No, but listen, you're gonna laugh at me.
但你會笑我的。
You think so?
你這么覺得?
Yes.
是的。
I doubt it.
我可不覺得。
Okay. What do you wanna hear? I have...I have three songs in English.
好吧。你想聽什么?我有...我有三首英文歌。
One's about my cat, one's about my ex-boyfriend, well, ex-ex-boyfriend.
一首是唱我的貓的,一首是唱我的前男友,呃,前前男友。
And there's one about...Well, it's just a little waltz.
還有一首是...是首華爾茲。
A waltz? Yeah. Play the waltz.
華爾茲?那就唱華爾茲吧。
Right. I haven't played it in a while. You sure? Okay. All right, the waltz.
好吧。我已經很久沒彈這首了,你確定你想聽嗎?當然。好吧,華爾茲。
Let me sing you a waltz. Out of nowhere, out of my thoughts.
讓我為你唱首華爾茲。莫名而來,從我的心底。
Let me sing you a waltz. About this one night stand.
讓我為你唱首華爾茲。唱那一夜的情緣。
You were for me, that night. Everything I always dreamt of in life.
那晚,你是我的。你是我之前夢想中的一切。
But now you're gone. You are far gone. All the way to your island of rain.
但如今你已離開。你去了很遠的地方。一路追逐你那的雨中小島。