Good morning, Will. May I come in?
Where's Crawford?
克勞福德呢?
Deposed in court.
去法院作證了。
The adventure will be yours and mine today.
今天我們要獨處了。
May I come in?
我能進來嗎?
I'm very careful about what I put into my body, which means I end up preparing most meals myself.
我對于吃進身體里的東西非常謹慎,所以幾乎都是自己準備食物。
A little protein scramble to start the day.
用一點蛋白質來開始新的一天。
Some eggs, some sausage.
有雞蛋,香腸。
Mm, it's delicious. Thank you.
很好吃 謝謝
My pleasure.
不客氣。

I would apologize for my analytical ambush,
我要為此前對你的唐突分析道歉,
but I know I will soon be apologizing again and you'll tire of that eventually,
但我知道我很快又會這么做,你最終會對此感到厭煩,
so I have to consider using apologies sparingly.
所以我決定盡量減少道歉次數。
Just keep it professional.
別牽涉私人事宜就行了。
Or we could socialize, like adults.
或者我們可以互相交流,像成年人那樣。
God forbid we become friendly.
但愿我們不會太過友好。
I don't find you that interesting.
我沒發現你多有趣。
You will.
你會發現的。
Agent Crawford tells me you have a knack for the monsters.
克勞福德探員說你對于追蹤這些怪物很有一套。
I don't think the Shrike killed that girl in the field.
我不認為伯勞鳥是在田間殺的那女孩。
The devil is in the details.
問題隱藏于細節中。
What didn't your copycat do to the girl in the field?
那個模仿犯忘記了什么?
What gave it away?
是什么出賣了他
Everything.
每一個細節。
It's like he had to show me a negative so that I could see the positive.
就像是他不得不展現出負面,我才能看到正面。
That crime scene was practically gift-wrapped.
那個犯罪現場簡直就是被精美包裝過的。
The mathematics of human behaviour--all those ugly variables.
人類行為的數學 那些丑陋的變量。
Some bad math with this Shrike fellow, huh?
而伯勞鳥算錯了題,對吧?
Are you reconstructing his fantasies?
你再現了他的幻想嗎?
What kind of problems does he have?
他有什么樣的問題?
Uh, he has a few.
他有不少問題。
You ever have any problems, Will?
你曾被問題困擾過嗎?威爾
No.
沒有。
Of course you don't.
你當然沒有。
You and I are just alike--problem-free.
你我類似 沒有問題的困擾,
Nothing about us to feel horrible about.
沒有什么能讓我們感到恐懼。
You know, Will...I think Uncle Jack sees you as a fragile little teacup.
知道嗎?威爾,我覺得杰克叔叔把你當成了易碎的小茶杯。
The finest china, used for only special guests.
上等的瓷器,只招待貴賓。
How do you see me?
你覺得我是什么?
The mongoose I want under the house when the snakes slither by.
能為我的屋子抓捕蛇類的貓鼬。
Finish your breakfast.
快吃完早餐。
What are you smiling at?
你笑什么?
Peeking behind the curtain.
窺探幕后。
I'm just curious how the FBI goes about its business when it's not kicking in doors.
我只是好奇聯調局的人除了踢門抓人,還能用什么方法工作。
You're lucky we're not doing house-to-house interviews.
你該慶幸咱們不用挨家挨戶訪問。
We found a little piece of metal in Elise Nichols' clothes--a shred from a pipe threader.
我們在伊莉斯·尼克爾斯的衣服上發現了一小塊金屬是管螺紋套絲機上的碎片。
There must be hundreds of construction sites all over Minnesota.
明尼蘇達全境怕是有數以百計的建筑工地。
A certain kind of metal, certain kind of pipe, certain kind of pipe coating,
特定類型的金屬,特定類型的管螺紋,特定類型的管面涂層,
so we're checking all the construction sites that use that kind of pipe.
所以只要調查使用那種管螺紋的建筑工地就行了。
What are we looking for?
我們要找什么?
At this stage, anything really.
現在的話,什么都要查。
But mostly, anything peculiar.
不過主要還是奇怪的東西。