To what do I owe this pleasure?
什么風把你吹來了啊?
I want you to look at something. Myra Holt is talking to Paul Young.
我想讓你看一些東西。Myra Holt在和Paul Young談話。
Chatting away with him as though he were any other neighbor. Now I told her he killed my sister.
就像和普通鄰居一樣的和他聊天。我告訴過她,他殺死了我的姐姐。
I mentioned it to her six months ago when we were standing in the express line at the market.
我六個月前就對她提過,就在我們在超市結帳的時候。
But still, there she is, yakking away.
但是她仍然在和他聊天。
Oh, Mike. I'm afraid people's memories aren't what they used to be.
Mike,恐怕人們的記憶已經不如從前了。
What do you want, Felicia?
你想怎么樣,Felicia?
I wanna see how good your memory is. If you recall a certain promise you made to me.
我想看看你的記憶力怎么樣。你還記得你發過的誓言嗎?
I am not gonna kill him.
我不會殺他的。
Why not? Give me one good reason.
為什么?給我一個好理由。
Because things have changed.
因為事情變了。
How? My sister still lies rotting in the ground. So does Dierdre.
怎么變了?我的姐姐仍然躺在地下。Dierdre也一樣。
No, I don't see how anything's changed at all.
我根本沒有看到任何事情改變了。
You're just gonna have to let this go.
你不得不讓這事情就這樣了結。
Sounds to me as though someone's let go of his rage.
聽起來某些人好像已經不再憤怒了。
Maybe I have.
也許是的。
Well, I haven't.
但是我沒有。