That bitch of a stripper lied to us. The father's totally in the dark.
那個脫衣舞賤人對我們說謊了。小孩父親根本就什么都不知道。
He clearly wants to keep the baby.
他顯然想要留住孩子。
Mr. Solis, if the father wants to asserthis rights here, there's nothing we can do.
Solis先生,如果孩子父親不同意,我們就沒辦法了。
I'll find you another baby. I promise.
我保證,我會替你們再找一個。
I don't want another baby. I want this one!
我不想要別的孩子,我就想要這個!
Honey, he's right, okay. That trashy girlhas been lying to us from the get-go.
哦,甜心,他說得對。那個垃圾似的女人一開始就在說謊。
Let's just walk away while we can. It's not worth it.
趁著還來得及,我們可以再找。(盯著一個)那樣做不值得。
Don't get cold feet now, Gaby, please. All right?
看,別現在就灰心,Gaby,拜托,好嗎?
Let's just pay Frank the way we paid Libby and then bring the baby home.
讓我們就像收買Libby那樣收買Fran,然后把孩子帶回家。
Wait, wait, wait. You paid Libby?
等等,等等...你們給Libby錢了?
You said we could give her gifts. Everybody loves getting cash.
你說我們可以給她禮物的。人人都喜歡錢,就是聽聽這個。
I could probably be disbarred for even listening to this. I cannot condone baby-buying!
我也有可能被剝奪律師資格。我不能容忍買賣嬰兒!
And I sure as hell can't be part of it.
我更不能參與其中。
Oh, Mr. Beale, come on.
哦,Beale先生,別這樣。
No, no, hear me out.
不,不,聽我說。
If you are determined to go down this dark road, and unbeknownst to me steal this paternal rights waiver that's sitting on my desk,
如果你們決定一意孤行,并在我不知道的情況下,拿走...我桌子上的這份父親棄權聲明書,
and have this Frank guy sign both sides and date the top, I can't be part of that, either.
并讓那個叫Frank的在兩面簽名,寫上日期,這種事情,我也不能參與。