Hey, Edie. What's all this stuff for?
嗨,Edie, 這些東西是用來干什么的?
Oh, hi! Don't tell anyone, but I'm planning a huge surprise for Karl.
哦,嗨!不要告訴別人,我正在為Karl準備一個大驚喜。
A surprise?
驚喜?
Yeah, I'm putting together an engagement party tomorrow afternoon.
是的,我要在明天下午辦一個訂婚派對。
Oh, cool.
哦,酷。
But that's not the surprise. Actually, it's gonna be a surprise wedding.
但那不是驚喜。事實上,那會是一個驚喜的婚禮。我知道!
My Pilates teacher got ordained over the internet.
我在網上任命了牧師。
The, uh, Church of the Divine something or other, I'm not sure.
嗯,神圣的教堂或是別的什么,我也不知道。
Anyway it's all legal, and, well, just one more day before I make an honest man out of your daddy.
無論如何,這一切都是合法的,就在一天前我接受了你父親的求婚。
Oh. You're so sweet. Thank you so much for your good wishes.
你真好,謝謝你的祝福。
Oh. No, Edie, wait.
哦,不,Edie,等等。
Um, no, it's just that, you know, I was married to Karl, and I used to try to surprise him, and he would always, always, always say 'No, Susan. Don't surprise me. I don't like it.'
嗯,只是...你知道,我曾經嫁給Karl,我過去……一直試圖去給他驚喜,他總是,總是,總是會說……“不,Susan。不要給我驚喜,我不喜歡”。
Whatever. I'm doing it, so keep your trap shut.
不管怎樣,我都要干,所以還是收起你那一套。
Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go and buy a wedding dress.
現在如果你不介意的話,我要去買婚紗了。
Oh, and by the way, I'll be wearing white, so that'll be a surprise for everybody.
哦,順便說一句,我會穿白色的婚紗,所以那將對所有人來說都是一個驚喜。