Hey. What's for lunch?
嗨,午飯吃什么?
Omelettes. You want me to make you one?
菜肉蛋卷,要再給你做一份嗎?
No, thank you. I'll just pick at yours.
不,謝謝,我吃點你的就行了。
I didn't know you still had a key, dad.
我不知道你還有一把鑰匙,爸爸。
Of course I do. I have to watch out for my two favorite ladies.
當然有。我要照看我最中意的兩位女士。
Try the cheese. That's the best part.
嘗嘗奶酪,最好吃的就是這個。
You mean, two of your three favorite ladies. You know, when you add in Edie.
你是說,你最中意的三位女士中的兩位。你和Edie在一起。
Right! Of course, and speaking of Edie, I have some big news. I finally did it.
對!當然,說到Edie,我有一些大新聞。我終于說了。
I popped the question.
我向她求婚了。
Oh! Congratulations, dad!
恭喜,爸爸!
Yeah, congratulations. Um, what happened to waiting six months?
是的...恭喜!六個月之后會發生什么?
Edie and I aren't getting married tomorrow.It takes months to plan a classy wedding, you know?
Edie和我不會明天就結婚。準備一場上等的婚禮,需要幾個月,你知道?
Remember ours? You had to have it outdoors.
記得我們的婚禮嗎?你非要在室外舉行?
Oh! It poured. I could have murdered that weatherman.
那天傾盆大雨。我應該殺了那個天氣預報員。
We were all crammed under this little gazebo thingy.
我們都擠在露臺的下面。
It was hysterical. I thought the whole wedding day was ruined.
我當時快氣瘋了。我覺得整個婚禮都被毀掉了。
I loved it! It felt spontaneous. All our friends gathered close around us, hmm?
我喜歡!那感覺很自然。我們所有的朋友都擠在我們周圍?
You said it was the happiest day of your life.
記得嗎?你說那是你一生中最開心的一天。
Just like you marrying Edie will be the happiest day of her life.
就像你娶Edie的那天,也會成為她一生中最開心的一天。
Yeah. Right.
對。
Her, too.
她也會很開心的。