I sure hope Libby likes this camera.
我希望Libby喜歡這個攝像機。
Well, why wouldn't she?
好吧,怎么會不喜歡?
It's exactly what she asked for, the most expensive one in the store. You know, I'm telling you, Carlos.
她正是她要的,商店里面最貴的,跟你說,Carlos。
I'm getting really tired of kissing her ass.
我真的對于一直排她馬屁感到厭煩了。
The woman is giving us her baby. We'll kiss whatever needs kissing.
這個女人將要把她的孩子給我們。馬屁怎么拍都行!
What the hell are you guys doing here?
你們在這里干什么?
Ah, we brought you this gift and you said that you didn't want us coming by your house...
嗯,我們帶了這個禮物給你,你說你不想我們到你家去
Thanks, but I'm working, so you gotta go.
謝謝,但是我在工作,所以你們快點走吧。
Look, we spent a lot of money on that.
看,我們為這個花了很多錢。
The least you can do is open it so we can bask in your happy expression.
你至少應該打開它,讓我們看看你開心的表情。
Is there a problem here?
有什么問題嗎?
No, we're just talking. Everything's fine.
不,我們只是談談,沒事。
Carlos Solis. My wife, Gabrielle. We're friends of Libby's.
我是Carlos Solis。這是我太太,Gabrielle。我們是Libby的朋友。
Oh, hey, I'm Frank, Libby's boyfriend.
哦,我叫Frank,我是Libby的男友。
Libby, you didn't tell us you had a boyfriend.
Libby,你沒有告訴我們你有個男友。
Didn't I? I thought I had.
沒有嗎?我以為說了。
What's that? A present for our baby?
那是什么,給我們孩子的禮物?
I'm sorry, did you just say 'our' baby?
對不起,你剛才是不是說“我們的”孩子?
Yeah. It's our first.
是的,這是我們第一個孩子。