Hey, uh, Julie let me in.
嘿,Julie,讓我進來的。
I can see that. So, what, did you run outof strangers to beat up on the street
我知道,怎么了?街上的人都被你打遍了?
and you're going house to house now?
現在你要挨家挨戶得打人?
I feel really awful about what happened.
我對昨天的事很抱歉。
If you don't want to be my boyfriend, fine.
如果你不想做我的男友,沒問題。
Don't beat up the only guy who wants to volunteer for the job.
那也不能打一個唯一自愿做我男友的人啊。
Look, I know I overreacted. But come on, the way he was yelling at you?
我知道自己的反應有點過頭,但是,他居然這樣對你吼叫?
I deserved it, believe me. After what I did...God, this is such a mess.
我活該,相信我,在我做了這些事情之后,天啊,這真的是一團糟。
He won't even return my phone calls.
他甚至不回我電話了。
What'd you do?
你干了什么?
I said something to Dr. Ron before the operation, and it just devastated him.
我在手術前對Ron醫生說了些話一些讓他傷心的話。
What?
你說了什么?
I can't tell you.
我不能告訴你。
Yeah, you can. You can tell me anything. You know that.
你可以,你可以告訴我任何事情,你知道的。
Mom, um, phone call. It's Dr. Ron.
媽媽,電話是Ron醫生。
Oh? Um, I need to take this.
哦?我要接電話。
You, um, you want to talk about this later?
你想晚點再談嗎?
No. No, not really. Um, what's the point?
不不,并不想再說沒什么意義了。