Hey. What's wrong?
出什么事了?
You can tell everyone in the office to relax. He won't take my milk anymore.
你可以讓辦公室里所有人放心,他不再喝我的奶了。
Already? I mean, I'm sorry.
這么快?我很抱歉。
Yeah, I bet. I mean, I'm not na?ve. I just didn't think it would be so soon.
我知道,我并不傻,我只是沒有想到這會來得那么快。
Oh, sweetie, I know that we want to keep them young as long as we can,
哦,甜心,我也知道做父母的總希望孩子永遠長不大,
but kids grow up. They just do.
但孩子會長大的,他們總歸會長大。
I know. If that's not bad enough, now I'm going to get fat again.
我知道,可更糟糕的是,現在我又要發胖了。
Breast-feeding was the only thing that kept the weight off.
母乳喂養是唯一可以減肥的辦法。
Every mealtime was like doing thirty minutes of cardio.
每次喂養就像是做30分鐘的運動。
Now I'm going to have to join a gym!
現在我不得不加入健身俱樂部!
Wow, that is really a bummer.
哇,那真是,一個不小的打擊。
It is. It really is.
是啊,真的是的。