Friends,《老友記》
A:Madison Square Garden. Phoebe and Mike are watching the game. There's cheering, but Phoebe seems distracted.
甲:麥迪遜廣場花園,菲比和邁克在看比賽,周圍的人在給球隊加油,菲比看上去心不在焉。
B:Great game, huh?
乙:比賽很精彩,哈?
A:Uhuh, uhuh…(seems distracted)
甲:嗯,嗯(看起來心不在焉)。
B:Why do you keep looking at the screen?
乙:你為何一直盯著大屏幕?
A:I'm not. I,m praying, (looking up) Please let the Knicks win…Thank you,Thor! (Mike is standing up)
甲:我沒有。我在祈禱(向上看)請讓尼克斯隊贏…謝謝你,神靈!(邁克起身)
B:Where…where are you going?
乙:你去哪里?
A:Going to the bathroom.
甲:去衛生間。
B:Well, I think you should wait.
乙:我認為你該等會兒。
A:Why?
甲:為什么?
B:Well,if you don't... if you don't hold it in, you don't get all thenutrients.
乙:如果你不…如果你不忍著點,你會流失掉所有營養物質。
A:Knicks fans, please turn your attention to the big screen on the scoreboard. Someone has a special question to ask.
甲:尼克斯的球迷們,請看大屏幕上的記分牌。有個人有特殊的問題要問。