You all right, laddie? Yeah. Feel a bit faint.
你沒事吧,小兄弟?沒事。感覺有點頭昏。
Think furnace with wings. Air. I need air.
想像它是有翅膀的焚化爐。我需要空氣。
Flash of light, searing pain, then: Poof. You're nothing more than a pile of ash.
電光火石間你就化為灰燼。
Nope. Oh, very helpful, Bofur.
不行。你真會幫倒忙,波佛。
I'll be all right. Just let me sit quietly for a moment. You've been sitting quietly for far too long.
我沒事,讓我靜坐一會。你已經靜坐太久了。
Tell me when did doilies and your mother's dishes become so important to you?
告訴我從何時起杯墊和瓷器變得對你如此重要?
I remember a young Hobbit who was always running off in search of Elves in the woods.
我記得那個在樹林里找精靈的小孩。
Who would stay out late, come home after dark trailing mud and twigs and fireflies.
總在外面待到很晚,天黑才回家身上拖著泥巴、樹枝和螢火蟲。
A young Hobbit who would have liked nothing better than to find out what was beyond the borders of the Shire.
那個小霍比特人一心只想知道在夏爾的邊界外還有什么。
The world is not in your books and maps. It's out there.
世界不在你的書本和地圖之中。它在外面。
I can't just go running off into the blue. I am a Baggins of Bagend.
我不能就這樣往外面亂闖。我是袋底洞的巴金斯。
You are also a Took. Did you know that your greatgreatgreatgreatuncle Bullroarer Took was so large he could ride a real horse?
你也有圖克的血統。你知道你曾曾曾舅公吼牛圖克體型巨大到可以騎真正的馬嗎?
Yes. Yes well, he could. In the Battle of Green Fields, he charged the Goblin ranks.
是的。 沒錯他可以。在綠原之戰,他攻擊半獸人軍隊。
He swung his club so hard, it knocked the Goblin king's head clean off and it sailed 100 yards through the air and went down a rabbit hole.
他猛力朝半獸人國王的頭揮舞棍棒,把頭打飛到一百碼外的兔子洞里。
And thus, the battle was won. And the game of golf invented at the same time.
就這樣贏了戰爭,也因此發明高爾夫游戲。
I do believe you made that up. Well, all good stories deserve embellishment.
我知道那是你瞎編的。所有的好故事都值得錦上添花。
You'll have a tale or two to tell of your own when you come back.
你回來后也會有幾個故事可以說。
Can you promise that I will come back? No.
你能保證我會回來嗎?不能。
And if you do you will not be the same. That's what I thought.
如果你能回來也將不同以往。我想也是。
Sorry, Gandalf, I can't sign this. You've got the wrong Hobbit.
抱歉,甘道夫,我不能簽。你找錯霍比特人了。