But if we are careful and clever, I believe that it can be done.
如果我們謹慎小心,應該可以成功。
That's why we need a burglar. Hmm. And a good one too. An expert, I'd imagine.
所以我們需要一個飛賊。我想是一個厲害的專業飛賊。
And are you? Am I what? He said he's an expert.
你是嗎?-我是什么?他說他是專業的。
Me? No. No, no, no. I'm not a burglar. I've never stolen a thing in my life.
我?不。我不是飛賊,我這輩子沒偷過東西。
Well, I'm afraid I have to agree with Mr. Baggins. He's hardly burglar material. Nope.
恐怕我得同意巴金斯先生的話。他看來不是飛賊的料。-對。
Aye, the Wild is no place for gentle folk who can neither fight nor fend for themselves. He's just fine.
荒野不適合無法自衛的溫順良民。他沒問題。
Enough! If I say Bilbo Baggins is a burglar, then a burglar he is.
夠了!我說比爾博·巴金斯是飛賊,他就是飛賊。
Hobbits are remarkably light on their feet. In fact, they can pass unseen by most, if they choose.
霍比特人行動非常敏捷,事實上,想要的話,他們可以來去無蹤。
And, while the dragon is accustomed to the smell of Dwarf the scent of a Hobbit is all but unknown to him, which gives us a distinct advantage.
況且惡龍太熟悉矮人的氣息卻從未聞過霍比特人的味道,這讓我們占了絕大先機。
You asked me to find the 14th member of this company and I have chosen Mr. Baggins.
你要我找遠征隊第十四名伙伴,我選擇了巴金斯先生。
There's more to him than appearances suggest.
這個霍比特人不可貌相。
And he's got a great deal more to offer than any of you know. Including himself.
他能做出的貢獻超乎你們想像。連他自己都不知道。
You must trust me on this. Very well. We will do it your way.
這點你們得相信我。好吧。就依你吧
No, no. Give him the contract. We're in. We're off.
不。把合約給他。 成功,出發。
It's just the usual. Summary of outofpocket expenses, time required, remuneration, funeral arrangements, so forth. Funeral arrangements?
只是一般合約,概述自費的部分,所需時間,酬金,喪葬費用等等。喪葬費用?
I cannot guarantee his safety. Understood.
我不能保障他的安全。我了解。
Nor will I be responsible for his fate. Agreed.
我也不會為他的命運負責。我同意。
"Terms: Cash on delivery, up to but not exceeding onefourteenth of total profit, if any." Seems fair.
“契約:貨到付款,如有獲利,每人最高可得十四分之一”聽起來挺公平。
"Present company shall not be liable for injuries inflicted by or sustained as a consequence thereof, including, but not limited to lacerations evisceration."
“團體將不為探險中引發或導致的傷害負責,其中包括但不局限于撕裂傷,腹腔器官遺失。”
Incineration? Aye. He'll melt the flesh off your bones in the blink of an eye.
焚燒致死?-是的,它瞬間就能把你化為灰燼。