Uh, c'est bon? Pouvons nous entrer? -Bien sur!...
(法語) 唔,可以嗎?我們能上船嗎?-當然。
Deux tickets, s'il vous plait! -No, I'll get it, I'll get it....
(法語)請給我兩張票!-不,讓我來,讓我來。
Non, non, c'est bon. -All right. All right, all right....
(法語)不,不,還是我來吧。-好吧,好吧,好吧。
C'est ou qu'il s'arrete au prochain arret? -C'est au Quai Henry IV....
(法語)下一站停在哪里?-(法語)亨利四世碼頭。
Merci, monsieur....
(法語)謝謝您,先生。
So you're in love with that guy?
那你現在是跟他沉浸在愛河里咯?
What guy?
誰?
The war photographer. Merci. -Yes, of course.
那個戰地攝影師。(法語)謝謝。-哦,當然。
Vous pouvez y aller. - Merci....
(法語) 你們可以進去了。-(法語)謝謝。
I'm sorry, do you...do you have that cell phone?
對不起,能用下...能用下你的手機嗎?
Oh, yeah.
哦,對。
Okay, let's see...-Okay.
好,讓我看看他的號碼.... -好。
All right, what do I tell him?
那,我該怎么跟他說呢?
Oh. Tell him to pick you up at "Quai Henri Quatre".
哦,讓他在亨利四世碼頭接你。
Oh, shit. At Quai...?
哦,見鬼,什么碼頭?
Henri Quatre. Quai Henri Quatre. Henri Quatre. What's wrong with you? No, do you want me to...? Henri Quatre.
亨利四世,亨利四世碼頭。亨利四世。你怎么了?不對,你要我來說嗎?亨利四世。
Henry Four? - Yes!
亨利四世?-沒錯!
Come on, why didn't you say so? -I'm sorry. Okay.
拜托,你為什么不直接說?-對不起。
Yeah, is this Philippe? Yeah. Philippe, this is Jesse Wallace. Yeah. Well, listen, I'm on one of those boats, right?
你好,是菲利普嗎?菲利普,我是杰西·華萊士。對。呃,聽我說,我現在在一條游船上。
And we're gonna arrive at Henry Four. At Port Henry Four. You know what that is?
我們將會在亨利四世碼頭下船。亨利四世碼頭。你知道在哪兒嗎?
All right, great. And you have my bags, right? Yeah, so we'll be there in...I don't know, it's the next stop. Okay. Au revoir.
很好,你帶著我的行李吧?我們再過...我也不知道多長時間到,總之下一站就到了。好,再見。
It's okay? -Yeah, yeah.
安排好了?-嗯好了。