She's gonna make a little questionnaire about what they like and dislike, for the event...-Well, like written down, or out loud?
她會給他做一個問卷,問明什么是他們喜歡的和不喜歡的,防止...-你是說寫下來還是大聲問?
Yeah, yeah, written down, mostly written down.
是寫下來,多半是寫下來。
But it wouldn't be just, you know, yes or no. It would be a bit more complex than that.
不過答案不僅僅是“是”或“否”,應該要更詳細一點。
Like, for example, if the question is: "Are you into SM? "
打個比方,如果問題是 “你喜歡性虐待嗎?”
The answer could be: "No, but a good spanking once in a while doesn't hurt."Right?
答案可以是:“不,但是偶爾打一下屁股也不錯。”怎么樣?
Right. Or like: "Do you like talking dirty in bed? " That kind of thing?
很好。或者是“你喜歡在做愛時說臟話嗎?”類似這種問題?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but not just like any dirty talk.
對對,不過不是這么泛泛的。
Just like:"What specific word would you like to hear? "You know, like...-What, me?
要說:“你喜歡聽什么樣的詞?”你懂吧,就像...-你是問我嗎?
Well, yeah. Like, for example, like what specific word would you like to hear?
嗯,是啊。比如你喜歡聽什么樣的話?
I don't know.
我不知道。
What do you feel about the word "pussy"?
你覺得“小蜜桃”這詞怎樣?
I love it.
我很喜歡。

Good. It's amazing what perverts we've become in the past nine years.
很好。沒想到九年之后我們都變成性變態了。
I know. Well, at least now we don't have to pretend each new sexual experience is, like, a life altering event.
我知道。至少我們現不用把每次新的性體驗都當作是是改變我們人生的大事了。
I know. By now, you know, you've stuck it in so many places, it's like about to fall off.
我明白,如今你早已處處留情,已經快要墮落了。
I mean, you know, I can't realistically expect you to have become anything but a total hole, at this point.
我的意思是,說實話,在這一點上我也沒期望你不會變成個浪蕩女。
Yeah, thank you.
哦,謝謝。
No, I'm s...
不,我很抱(歉)...
That's true. What can you do?
沒錯啊,你該怎樣呢?
What can you do...So, what kind of songs do you write? I didn't know you did that. -What kind? -Yeah, sure.
我該怎樣...對了,你平時都寫些什么歌?我還不知道你會寫歌呢。-什么類型的?-是啊。
I don't know, just songs. -Like?
我不知道,只是歌而已。-比如?
Like, some are about, you know, people. Relationships...One's about my cat.
比如,有些是有關人的。嗯,或是各種愛恨情仇... 還有一首是寫我的貓貓的。
Sing one! Just...-No, I can't. I don't have a guitar.
唱首聽聽!就唱...-不行,我沒有吉他。
Come on. Acappella. -No, no, no. I'm not singing a song without a guitar. You're nuts.
來吧,清唱一首。-不行,不行。沒有吉他伴奏我唱不了歌的。你這傻瓜。
Why not?
為什么?
No, okay. Not now. -One. -No.
好吧,至少不是現在。-就一首。-不行。
If not now, when? You want to meet here in six months with a guitar?
如果不是現在,還有什么時候呢?你想六個月后在這兒見面嗎,帶著吉他?
You know, I'll fly all the way over here. You may or may not make the Metro...Okay, that's funny, that's enough.
我會一路直飛過來,但你不一定能趕上地鐵...好啦,這不好笑,別再提那事了。