So, what about us?
那我們呢?
What about us? -No.
我們?-不。
What I mean is if we were both going to die tonight...
我是說,如果我們今晚就要死了...
What, like if the apocalypse was coming?
什么,你是說假設世界末日來臨?
No, that's too dramatic. But what if, you know, just the two of us were going to die?
不,沒有那么恐怖。不過,如果只有我們兩個要死了呢?
I mean, would we talk about your book? The environment? Or...
我們還會談論你的書嗎?或者環境問題嗎?還是...
lf today was our last day? -Yeah, what would we talk about? What would you tell me, for example?
如果今天是我們的最后一天?-沒錯,我們會談什么,你會跟我說什么,舉例來說?
Well...-That's hard, huh? No. -You know, no, I'll do it. I'll do it.
嗯 ...-很難回答嗎?不會吧。不不,我在想呢,我在想呢。
I definitely would stop talking about my book. I have to admit I would probably drop the environment. -Okay.
我一定不會再討論我的書了。我得承認我大概也不會談環境問題了。-好。
But I would still wanna talk about, you know, the magic in the universe. I'd just wanna do it from a...-What?
不過我仍然想要談談那些宇宙的魔法之類的。只是我希望做這些的時候,我是在一個...-什么?
...A hotel room, you know, in between sessions of us wildly fucking until we die.
...一個旅館房間里。在我們每次瘋狂做愛的間隙,直到我們死去。
Wow. Well, why waste time with an hotel room? Why not do it right there on a bench?
哇!那何必要浪費時間去旅館呢?為什么不在這兒,在這張長椅上?
No...-Come here, come here, come here.
不...-來,過來,過來。
Okay. We're not gonna die tonight. Ok? - All right. Too bad. -Yeah. -I'm sorry.
好啦,我們不會今晚就死的。好吧?-好。真糟糕。-是啊。-對不起。
That was an extreme example. -I'm sorry. -Okay.
我舉的只是一個極端的例子。-對不起。-沒事。
What l...My point was, you know, to truly communicate with people is very hard to do.
我想要說的是,和別人深層次的交流是很難的。
No, I know, most of our...most of our day to day exchanges...-Yeah, I know.
我懂,我們平時大多的短暫交流...-對,我知道。
I mean, not to bring everything back to sex. -But why not?
我是說,不要把什么都跟性扯上關系。-為什么不呢?
No, no, this example, this friend of mine, she was talking about she and her boyfriend problems in bed. -Right.
不,舉個例子來說吧,我的一個朋友,她曾和我說起她跟她男朋友在床上的問題。-然后呢。
And how when they had been dating for a year she started telling him what he could do to please her more, and it totally freaked him out. -Why?
她說他們交往一年之后,她開始告訴他怎樣才能讓她獲得更多的快感,而這讓她男友非常生氣。-為什么?
Totally.
他很生氣。
Well, he felt all threatened and he thought he was a bad lover...Maybe she shouldn't have waited so long.
他感覺收到了威脅,認為自己不是個好情人...也許她不該等這么久才說。
You know, after a year...-Well, yeah, but, men are so easily offended.
你知道,一年以后... -沒錯,不過男人也太容易被激怒了。
Oh, what, more than women, you think?
你覺得比女人還容易?
Oh, definitely on that subject. -You think so? - Yeah, yeah yeah.
當然了,在這一點上毫無疑問。-你這么覺得?-沒錯。
Well, maybe it's because, you know, men are easier to...you know, to please. -To please? Yeah.
也許這是因為男人比較容易...獲得滿足。-獲得滿足?是啊。
Well, I don't know. -Yeah, they are. They're definitely, definitely.
我不知道。-沒錯,男人是那樣。絕對是的。
Anyway, this friend of mine, she was telling me that next time she dates another man...
總之,我的朋友對我說下次她再交男朋友...