We've got to get going back to the bookstore. - We'll be all right.
我們該回書店了。-沒事的。
You'll miss your flight. Come on, let's go!
你會錯過你的航班的。我們快走吧!
All right, all right. -We can walk down La Seine. It's nice. -Okay.
好的好的。-我們可以沿塞納河走走,很漂亮的。-好吧。
So you're flying back to New York?
那你是要飛回紐約嗎?
Yeah, yeah.
對,是啊。
So I read in that article that you're married with a kid. That's great.
我在文章中看到你結婚了,還有了一個孩子。真是太好了。
Yeah, he's...he's...He's 4.
沒錯,他已經... 他已經四歲了。
What's his name?
他叫什么?
Henry. Little Hank. He's so much fun.
亨利,小漢克。他很可愛。
Oh, wow, I'm sure.
哦,是啊,一定的。
And, your wife, what does she do?
你的太太呢?她是做什么的?
She teaches elementary school.
她在小學教書。
Do you have kids?
你有孩子嗎?
Yes, two. Shit! -What?
是的,有兩個。糟了!-怎么了?

I left them in the car! With the windows up, six months ago! Think they're okay?
我把他們落在車上了!窗關得死死的,快有六個月了!他們會有事嗎?
No, I'm kidding. No, but I want to have kids someday. I'm just not ready yet. -No?
沒有啦,我開玩笑的。我沒有孩子,不過我以后想要小孩。只是還沒做好準備。-沒有嗎?
Yeah, I'm in a good relationship, though. Oh yeah? That's good. -Yeah.
沒有,不過我現在正談戀愛,感情很好。-噢是嗎?這很好啊。-是啊。
What's he do?
他是做什么的?
He's a photojournalist. He does war coverage. He's away a lot, which in a way is good for me, because I'm so busy.
他是個攝影記者。專門做戰地新聞。他經常出差,不過從某種程度來說,對我是一件好事,因為我實在是太忙了。
Yeah, but isn't it dangerous? I mean, aren't a lot of this guys getting killed in this days?
不過那不是很危險嗎?我是說,不是有很多這樣的人在戰爭中喪生嗎?
He promises me he doesn't take risks, but I often worry. He goes in this trance when he starts to photographs something.
他向我保證他不會冒險,不過我還是會經常擔心。他一拿起相機就什么都不顧了。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, once we were in New Delhi and we passed a bum, that was lying down the sidewalk. -A bomb? - A bum. A homeless.
有一次我們在新德里,經過一個流浪漢旁,他躺在人行道上。-炸彈(諧音)?-流浪漢。無家可歸的人。
All right, right.
哦好,我明白了。
Anyway, like, he looked like he needed help, but his first reaction was to photograph him.
總之他看起來需要幫助,但是我男朋友的第一個反應就是把他拍下來。
He went, like, really close to his face, fixing his collar, to make it look better. He was like totally detached from the person.
他走了過去,湊到離那個人的臉非常近的地方,整理他的衣領,讓他看起來更精神點兒。他就像完全不在乎那個人。
Yeah, but you can act to be like that, to be good at that job?
是。不過要做好工作不就得這樣嗎?
Yeah, I mean, I'm not...you know, I'm not judging him for it, you know, what he does is essential and incredible. All I'm saying is that I could never do it.
是啊,我知道啊,我不是由此來看他的為人,他的工作是必不可少的,也很了不起。我只是說我自己不會那樣做。
Let's get on that boat! Come on!
我們上那船吧!快!
No! -No! Come on, it'll be fun. -You don't have time! We gotta go. Oh! Look, it's just about to take off.
不!-不!快,很有趣的。-你沒時間了!我們得走了。哦,你看,船馬上就要開了。
Look, I've got...I've got 15 more minutes. Do you have a cell phone? -Yeah.
我還有...我還有15分鐘多呢。你有手機嗎?-有。
All right. Look, I've got that...that driver guy's number, and I can call him...Okay. ...and when they pick us up at wherever they stop this.
太好了??矗矣心莻€司機的號碼。我可以打電話給他...好吧。...讓他在停船的隨便哪站接我們。
I've never been on those boats. It's for tourists, it's embarrassing. Come on. Okay. All right.
我從來沒上過那種船。這是給游客的,太丟臉了。拜托。好啦,那就上吧。