I don't give a shit about sleeping, Leon. I want love or death. That's it.
我他媽才不管以后怎么睡覺,里昂。我要愛,或是死。就這樣。
Love or death. Get off my case, Mathilda. I'm tired of your games.
愛或死。放過我吧,瑪婷達。我已經厭倦了你的游戲。
It's really great game, Leon. Makes people nicer, and starts them thinking.
這是很棒的游戲。它能讓一個人變更好,并使他學會思考。
The kind of game you love.
你喜歡的那種游戲。
If I win, you keep me with you for life.
如果我贏了,你要讓我一輩子待在你身邊。
And if you lose?
如果你輸了呢?
Go shopping alone, like before.
那你就得單獨去購物了,像以前一樣。
You're gonna lose, Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你會輸的,瑪婷達。子彈上膛了。我聽的出來。
So what?
那又怎樣?
What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head, huh?
如果子彈就在你面前貫穿我的頭,你會怎樣?
Nothing.
不怎么樣。
I hope you're not lying, Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you.
我希望你沒說謊,里昂。我希望在你內心深對我真的沒有一丁點兒的愛。
Because if there is, just a little bit of love in there for me, I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything.
因為只要有那么一點點的愛,幾分鐘后你就會后悔什么都沒對我說。
I love you, Leon.
我愛你,里昂。
I win.
我贏了。