Here's okay. Let it go. I said, "Let it go." Move. Move over.
這里好了。放開,我說放開。過去。到那邊去。
Easy. Easy.
別開槍。別開槍。
Go ahead. Your turn.
去吧。該你了。
Help me. Please don't beat me.
別殺我。求你別殺我。
Hello, sir. Sir? Um, sir? Sir, sir, it's not my dope. Sir, look, I...It's not my...-A little left, please.
喂,先生,先生?那個,先生?先生,那不是我的毒品。先生,你看我...那不是我的...-請站左邊一點。
Before...Ple...
在開槍前...請別...
Ok. Now, the security shot.
很好。現在為保險起見,再補一槍。
Oh, the second goes higher on the chest.
哦,第二槍要打在胸部上面一點。
Aim for the heart and lungs. There. Right there. You see?
瞄準心臟或是肺部。這里。就是這里。看到了嗎?
The first shot takes him out of order. The second finishes him off.
第一槍使他無法反抗。第二槍再殺了他。
Hey man, what's the fuck...What are you fucking doing?
嘿,伙計,這他媽是什么...你們他媽在干什么?
Never in the face.
不要打在臉上。
If they can't recognize the client, you don't get paid,cause you could take out anybody and said you did the job. Got it?
如果雇主認不出他要殺的人,他們不會付錢,因為你有可能隨便殺一個人交差。明白了嗎?
Got it. Never in the face.
明白了。不要打在臉上。
Ok. Now you can put the tools away.
好了,現在你可以把東西收起來了。
What the fuck is going on? Hey, mister! What are you fuckin...
這到底是怎么回事?嘿,先生!你們在他媽...
You see, when you use the silencer a lot, you have to put a piece of cloth here.
當你消音器用得太久的時候,你要在上面放一塊布。
Because it gets very hot and could burn it inside.
因為它會過熱,里面可能會燒起來。
A damp, black cloth is the best. What you doing?
用濕布,最好是黑色的。你干什么?
We said no women, no kids.
我們說過不殺女人,不碰小孩。
Who do you think this is gonna kill, donkies and monkeys?
你知道這東西會害死多少人嗎?
Now it's clean.
這樣就干凈了。
Let's get out of here.
走吧。