I thought we don't have the right to drink.
我以為我們不能喝酒。
I know, but we're making an exception for your first time.
我知道,我們為了慶祝你第一次工作破例一次。
Well, if we're making exceptions for a job well done...how about a kiss, like in the movies?
那么,如果我們可以為了工作順利而破例...那吻一下如何,就像電影一樣?
No.
不行。
Yes.
可以。
What you doing?
你要干嘛?
I'm going to kiss you.
我要吻你。
Mathilda, stop please.
瑪婷達,拜托你停下來。
Come on. Just a kiss.
又不會怎么樣。就一個吻嘛。
Stop. Everyone is watching us.
停下來。大家都在看。
Basta, go sit down.
夠了。坐下。
Enjoy.
請慢用。
You don't believe me, do you?
你不信我的話,是嗎?
How's that?
什么事?
When I say I'm in love with you.
我說我愛你那事。
Mathilda, please drop it.
瑪婷達,拜托你別再提了。
Just change the subject, okay?
換一個話題好嗎?
Okay, okay. Sorry.
好啦,好啦,抱歉。
So, how old were you when you made your first hit?
你第一次殺人的時候多大?
Nineteen.
十九歲。
Beat you!
我贏你啦!