Here. It's for a contract. Twenty grand, right?
拿著。這是合約金,兩萬塊
His name is Norman Stansfield, and he's in room 4602 in the D.E.A.Building, 26 Federal Plaza.
他的名字叫諾曼·史丹佛,他在聯邦廣場26號緝毒大樓的4602號室。
I'm not taking it.
我不會收的。
Why not?
為什么?
It's too heavy.
太多了。
Well. Will you rent me your gear for the day?
那么,你的槍可以租給我嗎?
I never lend out my gear. But you still have your gun. Use it. Just do me a favor. Don't shoot out the window, ok?
我的槍從不出租的。但你有你自己的槍。用它吧。幫個忙。別再打那些窗戶了,好嗎?
Why are you so mean to me?
你為什么對我這么吝嗇?
Wildly killing people you don't give a shit about, but you won't get the bastards who killed my whole family?
你瘋狂滅掉一些和你鳥都不鳥的人,但卻不愿意干掉那些殺我全家的混蛋?
Revenge is not good, Mathilda. Believe. It's better to forget.
復仇不是好事,瑪婷達。相信我,最好是把它忘了。
To forget? After I've seen the outline of my brother's body on the floor, you expect me to forget?
忘了?在我看到地板上我弟的尸體輪廓之后,你要我忘了?
I want to kill those sons of bitches, and I'll blow their fucking heads off!
我要殺了那些狗娘養的雜碎,我要炸掉他們的腦袋!
Nothing's the same after you've killed someone. Your life is changed forever.
你殺了人之后一切都會不一樣了。你的人生會永久的改變。
You'll have to sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life.
你的余生都得睜著一只眼睡覺。