What're you doing on Saturday?
你周六有安排嗎?
What about dinner? -Aahm...
一起吃晚餐怎么樣?-嗯...
Hey, where you going?
喂,你要去哪?
Visiting friends at 6J.
去6J找朋友。
Ah, ok, right. So what about Saturday?
哦,那沒事了。那周六怎么樣?
We know you're a busy man, and we'll try to make this as short as possible. Now if you just take us step-by-step through exactly what happened.
我們都知道你是大忙人,我們也想盡快了結這件事。如果你愿意一步一步的告訴我們事情是怎么發生的。
The guy was here, he went for his gun. Bang! We shot him.
那家伙當時在這里,他要去拿他的槍。砰!我們打中他。
Where exactly were the kids?
小孩子當時在哪里?
I don't know! They should have been at school, don't you think?
我不知道!你不認為他們當時應該在學校嗎?
But in your statement, you said you were the first man in. Didn't you see any kids?
但你在筆錄里說,你是第一個進來的。你沒看到孩子嗎?
The door was broken. What happened? Did you follow the procedure?
大門有被破壞的跡象,那是怎么回事?你按照程序工作的嗎?
I lost a good man here. What the fuck do you want with me?
我在這里損失了一位得力手下。你他媽的到底想要我怎樣?
Cooperation.
合作點。