All right. Now let's talk business. Don't move. I'll go get the file. Manolo, a glass of milk for my friend Leon here.
好吧。現在來談正事吧。先別走。我去拿點資料。羅曼洛,給我坐那邊朋友里昂倒杯牛奶。
Listen, Mathilda, you better be careful. You can't just speak to any guy off the street.
聽著,瑪婷達,你要小心。你不可以隨便跟街上的人說話。
Leon, get a grip. What's the big fucking deal? I was just smoking a butt while I was waiting.
里昂,上道點,這他媽有什么大不了的?我只是等你的時候抽根煙頭而己。
I want you to stop cursing. You can't talk to people like that all the time. I want you to make an effort to talk nice.
我要你停止講臟話。你不能一天到晚跟人講臟話。我要你學著嘴巴干凈點。
Okay.
好。
And I want you to stop smoking, it will kill you.
而且我要你戒煙,煙會害了你。
Okay.
好。
Stay away from him, he looks like a weirdo.
離那家伙遠一點。他看起來很古怪。
Okay.
好。
I'll be out in five minutes. Stand where I can see you.
我五分鐘出來。站在我可以看見你的地方。
Okay.
好。
Leon, I think I'm kind of falling in love with you.
里昂,我覺得我好像愛上你了。
It's the first time for me, you know.
這是我的初戀,你知道嗎?
How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?
你沒有談過戀愛,你怎么知道這是愛?
'Cause I feel it.
因為我感覺到了。
Where?
在哪里?
In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there, and now it's gone.
在我的胃里,感覺很溫暖。我以前總覺得胃里有個結,而現在消失了。
Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomachache anymore. I don't think it means anything.
瑪婷達,我很高興你的胃病好了。但我不認為那代表什么。
I'm late for work. I hate being late for work.
我工作要遲到了。我討厭遲到。