They gotta be jumping out of the plate. They gotta be alive.
它們一定得脫離盤子,才會有生機。
It's been a long time, Leon.
好久不見了,里昂。
I missed you. And you missed some nice jobs too.
我很想你。而你也錯過了一些好工作。
I been training.
我在訓練。
Training's good, but don't overdo it, huh? You know, training don't pay as good as working, Leon.
訓練是好事,但別過頭了,對嗎?訓練的報酬不如工作來的高,里昂。
Tony...all the money I make, that you keep for me...
東尼...那些我賺來存在你這邊的錢...
You need some money?
你需要錢?
No. Just curious. -Oh.
不,我只是好奇。-哦。
Because I've been working a long time, and I haven't done anything with my money.
因為我已經做很久了,卻還沒用我的錢做過什么。
I thought maybe someday I could...use it.
我在想有一天,我可能會需要...用到這筆錢。
You met a woman?
你有了女人?
Leon, you gotta be careful with women. Remember when you arrived in this country, Leon?
里昂,你可要小心女人。還記得你剛到這個國家的時候嗎,里昂?
When I took you in, you were still wet behind the fucking ears, and already you were in deep shit because of a woman.
我剛帶你入行,你還是個乳臭未干的小鬼,那時你就是為了女人才惹了事。
Don't forget that, Leon.
別忘了這件事,里昂。
I wish I could, sometimes.
有時我希望能忘了它。
You know, about my money. Maybe I could give...a little...to someone. You know, to help out.
你知道,有關我的錢。也許我可以把...一小部分...給某人。你知道的,去幫人解難。
Hey, it's your money. I mean, I'm just holding it for you, you know. Like a bank. Except better, you know, better than a bank.
嘿,這是你的錢。我只是幫你保管。就像銀行一樣,甚至比銀行更安全。
Because, you know, banks always get knocked off. You know, no one knocks off old Tony.
因為銀行隨時都會倒閉,沒有人能打倒老東尼。
And besides, in a bank...there's always tons of forms to be filled and all that shit.
此外,在銀行...他們總有一大堆表格要填,和其他亂七八糟的手續。
But old Tony, nothing to read, nothing to write. It's all in his head.
但在老東尼這里,你什么規定也不用看,什么表格也不用寫。全都記在我的腦子里。
I know how to read now.
我現在識字了。
That's good, Leon. Good.
那很好,里昂。很好。
Your money's here. Whenever you want it, you just ask me, ok? Here's a grand. -No.
你的錢在我這兒。你什么時候要用,只要跟我講一聲,好嗎?這里有一千塊。-不。
It's okay. I don't need it. -No. Come on, come on, take it. Have some fun. Go ahead. Take it.
不用的。我不需要。-沒關系。拿去,去找點樂子,去吧。拿去。
Thank you.
謝謝。