Sleep well? Good, because after breakfast you gotta take off.
睡的好嗎?很好。早餐之后你就離開這里。
Where to?
去那里?
Not my problem.
與我無關。
Read it.
讀一下。
You don't know how to read.
你不識字。
I'm learning, but I've had a lot of work lately, so...I'm a little behind. What's it say?
我在學,但最近工作很多,所以...進度有點落后。上面寫什么?
"I've decided what to do with my life. I wanna be a cleaner."
“我已經決定好我以后的人生了。我想當一個殺手。”
You wanna be a cleaner. Here. Take it. It's a good-bye gift. Go clean, but not with me. I work alone. Understand? Alone.
你想當一個殺手。好,拿去。這是送別禮物。去殺吧,但是不要跟著我。我一向獨來獨往,明白嗎?獨來獨往。
Bonnie and Clyde didn't work alone. Thelma and Louise didn't work alone. They were the best.
邦尼和克雷是搭擋。席馬和劉易斯也是搭擋,而他們都是最好的。(兩對搭檔分別是電影《雌雄大盜》和《末路狂花》的主角)
Mathilda, why are you doing this to me? I've been nothing but nice to you. I even saved your life yesterday, right outside the door.
瑪婷達,你為什么要這樣逼我?我已經對你夠好的了。我昨天都救了你一條命,就在門口。
Right, so now you're responsible for it. If you saved my life, you must've saved it for a good reason.
沒錯,所以現在你有責任。如果你要救我,你必須要救得有意義。
If you throw me out now, it's like you never opened your door, like you let me die right there in front of it.
如果你現在把我趕走,就等于你昨天沒開門,跟讓我在你面前死者這里一樣。
But you did open it. So...
但你開了門。所以...
Mathilda...
馬婷達...
If you don't help me, I'll die tonight. I can feel it. But I don't wanna die tonight.
如果你不幫我,我今晚就會死。我感覺的到。但我不想今晚就死。
Mathilda, you're just a little girl, so, don't take it badly, but I don't think you could do it. I'm sorry.
瑪婷達,你還只是個小女孩,所以不要這么悲觀。不過,我想你不適合。我很抱歉。