What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Léon.
里昂。
Cute name.
好聽的名字。
You have anyone you can go to? Any family, any place else?
你有其它地方可以去嗎?有其它親戚或其它房子嗎?
I'm gonna get some more milk.
我再去倒一些牛奶。
Holy shit.
哇靠。
Don't touch that, please.
請不要動它。
Léon, what exatctly do you do for a living?
里昂,你到底是做什么的?
Cleaner.
清潔工。
You mean you're a hit man?
你是說你是個殺手?
Yeah.
是的。
Cool.
酷。
Do you clean anyone?
你什么人都殺嗎?
No women, no kids. That's the rules.
不殺女人,不碰小孩。這是規矩。
How much would it cost to hire someone to get those dirtbags who killed my brother?
雇殺手去殺那些壞人要花多少錢,殺了我弟弟的?
Five grand a head.
一個人五千。
Wow. How about this: I work for you and in exchange, you teach me how to clean, hm? What do you think?
哇哦。那這樣吧,我幫你工作,報酬是你教我殺人,你覺得怎么樣?
I'll clean your place. I'll do the shopping. I'll even wash your clothes. Is it a deal?
我可以幫你打掃房子,購物。我還會洗衣服。成交?
No, it's not a deal.
不行。