Can I leave my plant here while I take my stuff upstairs?
在我把行李搬上去的時候,我可以把我的盆栽先放在這嗎?
Of course.
當然。
I'm putting in a name of a girl in my class who makes me sick. If things get hot, she'll take the heat.
我把班里我最討厭的女生的名字填上去。要是有了麻煩,就由她頂著。
There. Finished.
拿去。填好了。
How old are you?
你幾歲?
Eighteen.
十八。
Eighteen?
十八?
Want to see my license?
要看我的身份證嗎?
No. You just look a little...younger.
不用了。只是你看起來有點...太小了。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Leon, I want you to teach me how to be like you.
里昂,我希望你教我成為像你一樣的人。
I wanna be strong and smart like you.
我想要像你一樣強壯,像你一樣聰明。
Mathilda...
馬婷達...
I know I'm not strong enough yet, but I could learn the basics, the theory. What do you think? Just the theory.
我知道我現在還不夠強壯,但我可以從基本理論學起。你覺得怎樣?只學理論。
I need this, Leon. I need time to get my head together.
我需要這樣,里昂。我需要時間來整理我的思緒。
Yeah, and I need...a drink.
是啊,而我現在需要... 喝一杯。
Don't move. I'll go get one.
不要動,讓我來。