You know, when you told me to get this baby outfit for you, I thought my hearing's going.
你知道嗎?當你告訴我你要這種嬰兒玩具時,我還以為我的聽力有問題。
I says to myself, " Leon's a pro. Nobody uses that except beginners."
我告訴我自己,“里昂是專業的。只有初學者才用這種東西。”
I like to stay in shape.
我希望自己還能夠成長。
Sure. Always stay on top of it. It's like me. I gotta know where everything is all the time.
當然。永不落人后,就像我。我必須隨時掌握這一行的最新動態。
That's why I don't leave this place, except to go from here to there.
這就是為什么我到現在還能待在這兒,而不用東奔西跑。
Change ain't good, Leon. You know?
改變可不是個好東西,里昂。你明白嗎?
Yeah.
我知道。
Check it. Make sure it's the right thing.
檢查一下。確定這玩意兒沒問題。
I trust you.
我相信你。
One thing's got nothing to do with the other. Remember that, Leon.
相信別人容易出事。你要記住,里昂。
I will.
我會的。
The rifle is the first weapon you learn how to use, because it lets you keep your distance from the client.
步槍是你要學的第一項武器,因為它能讓你跟你的獵物保持距離。
The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn. Okay?
你越專業就越能接近你的獵物。像小刀那種東西就是你最后才能學的。好嗎?
Okay.
好。
Position.
就位。
No. Never take it off until the last minute. It reflects light. They can see you coming from a mile away.
不。不到最后一刻不要把它打開。它會反光,能讓對方在一里外就看到你的位置。
And...always dress down. Never brighter than the floor, okay?
還有...穿著深色的衣服。顏色不能比地板亮,好嗎?
Okay.
好。