What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Mathilda
瑪婷達。
Sorry about your father.
很遺憾你父親死了。
If somebody didn't do it, one day or another, I would have probably done it myself.
就算他們不殺他,可能哪天我自己也會動手。
Your mother, she...
你母親,她...
She's not my mother.
她不是我親媽。
My sister, wanted to lose some weight, anyway. Bet she never looked better.
我姐,她整天只想著減肥。但她從沒瘦過。
Not even my real sister. Just a half sister. Not a good half at that.
她也不是我親姐,只是我同父異母的姐姐。她身上另一半的血也不怎么好。
If you couldn't stand them, why are you crying?
既然你無法忍受他們,那你為什么哭?
Because they killed my brother. What the hell did he do?
因為他們殺了我弟弟。他做了什么?
He was four years old. He never used to cry. He just used to sit next to me and cuddle.
他才四歲。他從來都不愛哭。他只喜歡坐在我旁邊抱著我睡。
I was more of a mother to him than that goddamned pig ever was.
我比那只該死的母豬更像他媽媽。
Hey, don't talk like that about pigs. They're usually much nicer than people.
嘿,不要那樣形容豬。它們通常都比人還友善。
But they smell like shit.
但它們聞起來很臭。
Not true. As a matter of fact, right now I have one in my kitchen. That's very clean and smells very nice.
不是那樣的。其實,現(xiàn)在我的廚房里就有一只豬。它很干凈,而且聞起來很香。
You don't have a pig in your kitchen.
你的廚房里沒有豬。
Yes, I do.
有的。
I was just in there, and I didn't see any goddamned pig.
我剛剛在那里,沒看到什么豬。
Don't move. I'll get him. Piggy? Piggy? Where are you? Ah, there you are.
不要動。我把它抓來給你看。小豬?小豬?你在哪里?啊,你在這兒。
Hi, Mathilda.
嗨,瑪婷達。
Hi, piggy.
嗨,小豬。
How are you today?
你今天好嗎?
I've seen better days.
今天不算太好。