You wear something new, and in a way...Take it easy.
你穿了新西裝所以才...放松點。
What's happening out there?
這里發生了什么事啊?
It's all right, ma'am, go in. DEA Police.
沒事的,夫人進屋子里去。我們是緝毒局警察。
Why don't you leave that poor family alone?
為什么不饒了那可憐的一家?
Stop, all right? Everything's all right. Just calm down.
別再開槍了,好吧?一切都沒事了。冷靜點。
I am calm. I'm calm.
我很冷靜,我很冷靜。
Why don't you leave them alone?
為什么不放過他們?
He said go back inside.
他說進屋里去。
Stan, I think it's better if we go inside, all right?
史丹,我想我們還是進去吧,好嗎?
Benny, turn that kitchen upside down! Find that shit!
貝尼,把廚房翻個底朝天也要找出來!
Willy Blood, look what you did! You killed a 4-year-old kid! Did you really have to do that?
血腥維利,看你干了什么好事!你殺了一個四歲的小孩!真的有必要這么做嗎?
Please open the door.
拜托,開門。
Please!
求求你!
Please!
求求你!