Benny, there are three kids here. I think Stan killed this girl. And Willy, that asshole, shot the little boy.
貝尼,這家有三個小孩。我想史丹殺的是這個女的。而維利那個混蛋,殺的是這個小男孩。
The third one's missing. Find her.
沒見到第三個。把她找出來。
Oh, shit. Hey, we missed a little girl, man. I'm trying to find the fucking super in this goddamn building.
媽的。嘿,兄弟,有一個小女孩跑掉了。我要在這棟該死的公寓把她找出來。
Yo! I found it!
我找到了!
Bingo!
很好!
Stan, we found it.
史丹,我們找到了。
I know.
我知道。
There it is.
這就是了。
There's cops outside. We better go.
警察來了,我們最好離開。
It's the cops outside. We better go. You stay here.
警察來了,我們要走了。你留在這兒。
What do you want me to tell them?
你要我怎么跟他們講?
Tell them...we were doing our job.
告訴他們...我們在工作。