You know, you could have done me a favor and let those guys land a couple more punches.
你要是多揍那些小子幾拳,也算是幫我忙了。
Question for you.
問你個問題。
Looking at that tape, I'd say you spent some time in the service.
從錄像來看,我覺得你是當過兵的人。
But you don't learn how to fight like that in the regular army.
但在常規部隊可練不出這身手。
So what were you, special forces? Delta?
那你是特種部隊的嗎?三角洲部隊?
I'm Carter. You didn't give us a name.
我是卡特,你沒說你的名字。
You know, it's funny.
真有意思。
Seems like the only time you need a name now is when you're in trouble.
只有在你有麻煩的時候,別人才會問起你的名字。
So am I in trouble?
這么說我是有麻煩了嗎?
I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道,你說呢。
You're the one living on the street.
露宿街頭的可是你。
Yeah, making that transition back can be tough.
這種轉變是很不容易。
Some guys I knew got a little lost, needed a little help adjusting.
我認識一些人,他們感到迷茫,需要人來幫他們適應社會。
You need some help?
你需要幫助嗎?
Of course, some other guys I knew, they'd done so many evil things, they felt like they needed the punishment.
當然了,我還認識一些人,他們惡事做了太多,覺得自己應該受到懲罰。
That sound more like your story?
你是這種情況嗎?
Excuse me for a second.
我失陪一下。
I'm here for my client.
我是為我的委托人而來。
Your guy's prints were found in half a dozen crime scenes over the years.
這家伙的指紋出現在近幾年的多個犯罪現場。
Open warrants in four different countries.
在四個國家被通緝。
Who you got down there, Carter, the angel of death?
你這是關了什么人物啊,卡特,死亡天使嗎?
I appreciate the help, counselor.
多謝幫忙,律師先生。
But who's picking up...the tab?
但由誰來買單呢?
Our employer wants to have a word with you.
我們的老板想跟你談談。