When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better.
當你找到你在這個世上的羈絆,你就變了,變得更好。
When that person is taken from you...what do you become then?
而當這個人從你身邊被奪走...那你又會變得怎樣?
Whatever he wanna do, you know?
管他想怎么樣?
What? Where'd you get that, in a cereal box? You wanna see a real gun?
怎么?哪弄來的?買麥片送的嗎?想見識一下真家伙嗎?
Forget you.
算了吧。
Every little punk is carrying now, Anton. That's why your father wanted us to take the car home.
現在是個混混就帶家伙了,安東。所以你父親才要我們開車回家。
Relax. We're picking up new hardware next week. Restore a little order.
別緊張。我們下周就弄點新裝備來。恢復這里的秩序。
Besides, when we take the car, we don't get to meet new friends. Look at this guy.
再說了,我們開車就遇不到新朋友了。瞧瞧這位。
You didn't bring enough for the whole group. I have to teach you about sharing.
你帶的酒不夠大家喝啊。我得教教你學會分享。
I'll need a statement from the bum. Which hospital did they take him to?
給那個流浪漢錄口供。他們帶他去了哪家醫院?
He declined treatment. We got video on it, though.
他不肯接受治療。但我們拿到了監控錄像。