Gandalf. -Excuse me, that's my chicken. Um-if-If you don't-That's my wine. Excuse me!
甘道夫。不好意思,那是我的雞肉,你們不要,那是我的酒啊,擺脫!
He's got an injury. You mean the ax in his head?
他受傷了。你指他頭上的斧頭?
Dead? No, only between his ears. His legs work fine.
死了?不,只是腦筋有點不對勁。他雙腳好得很。
Put those back. Put that back. Put that back. Not the jam. Excuse me. Excuse me.
把那些放回去。放回去。給我放回去。別碰我的果醬。不好意思。
It's a tad excessive, isn't it? Have you got a cheese knife?
有點過分了吧,你要乳酪刀嗎?
"Cheese knife"? He eats it by the block.
乳酪刀?他都整塊吃。
No, that's Grandpa Mungo's chair-No, so is that. Take it back, please.
那是蒙戈祖父的椅子 這也是,快放回去。
Take it back. It's an antique. Not for sitting on.
放回去,那是古董,不是用來坐的。
That is a book, not a coaster. And put that map down.
那是書,不是杯墊,把地圖放回去。
Excuse me, Mr. Gandalf? Yes? -May I tempt you with a cup of chamomile?
抱歉,甘道夫先生 什么事?您要來杯甘菊茶嗎?
Oh, no, thank you, Dori. A little red wine for me, I think.
謝謝朵力,來點紅酒就行了。
Whoop! Mind out. Yes. Ah. Uh, Fili, Kili. Uh... Oin, Gloin.
小心點! 是的。菲力、奇力、歐音、葛羅音。
Dwalin, Balin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur...-Dori, Nori. Ori! No. Not my prizewinners, thank you. No, thank you.
德瓦林、巴林、畢佛、波佛、龐伯……朵力、諾力、歐力! 別碰我的得獎農作物。多謝。不,多謝。
Yes, you're quite right, Bifur. We appear to be one Dwarf short.
對,你說對了,畢佛。我們少了一個矮人。
He is late, is all. He traveled north to a meeting of our kin. He will come.
他只是遲到而已,他參加完北方宗族聚會就會趕到。
Mr. Gandalf? A little glass of red wine, as requested. It's got a fruity bouquet. -Oh. Cheers.
甘道夫先生,您要的小杯紅酒。果香味很濃。干杯。
Bombur's on his second leg of lamb already.
開始吧,龐伯在吃第二只羊腿了。
No chance. Not from that distance. Wanna bet? -Bombur catch!
不可能,距離太遠了。要打賭嗎?龐伯接住。
Oh, you great galumphing git! Who wants an ale? There you go. -KILI: Over here, brother.
亂跑的笨蛋,誰要麥酒?拿去。這里,兄弟。
I said have another drink. Here you go.
說再喝一杯,給你。
Ale on the count of three! One, two. Up!
喝酒數到三。一, 二,干了!