Hello, Mr. Bilbo. Here. Have a feel of me tubers. Nice and firm, they are.
你好,比爾博先生,來。你摸摸這個塊莖,漂亮又結實。
Just come in from West Farthing. Very impressive, Mr. Worrywort.
剛從西區送來的。很厲害,多憂先生。
Now, I don't suppose you've seen a Wizard lurking around these parts?
我想你在這附近沒看到有個巫師鬼鬼祟祟的吧?
A tall fellow. Long, gray beard. Pointy hat. Can't say I have.
個子高高的。留著灰色長胡子。戴著尖尖的帽子。沒見過。
Dwalin, at your service. Bilbo Baggins, at yours.
德瓦林,聽候您的差遣。比爾博·巴金斯,聽您差遣。
Do we know each other?No.
我們認識嗎?不認識。
Which way, laddie? Is it down here? Is what down where? Supper.
在哪邊,小兄弟?這邊嗎?什么在哪邊?晚餐。
He said there'd be food and lots of it. He, he said? Who said?
他說會有食物,而且很多。他說?誰說的?
Very good, this. Any more? What? Oh, yes, yes. Help yourself.
這個很好吃,還有嗎?什么?有。請自便。
It's just that, I wasn't expecting company. That'll be the door.
只是我沒想到會有訪客。門鈴在響了。
Balin at your service. Good evening. Yes. Yes, it is.
巴林任您差遣。晚上好。對,是很好。