To infinity and beyond!
飛向浩瀚宇宙!
All this packing makes me hungry. What would you say to dinner at, oh, Pizza Planet?
打包行李使我餓了。我們的晚餐就去…比薩星球吧?
Pizza Planet? Oh, cool!
比薩星球!哦酷!
Go wash your hands, and I'll get Molly ready.
去洗手,我替茉莉換衣服。
Can I bring some toys? You can bring one toy.
我可以帶玩具去嗎?-你只能帶一個玩具。
Just one? One toy?
只能帶一個啊?- 一個玩具?
Will Andy pick me?
安弟會選我嗎?
"Don't count on it"?
“別作夢”?
Buzz! Oh, Buzz! Buzz Lightyear. Buzz Lightyear, thank goodness. We've got trouble!
巴斯!巴斯,巴斯光年。巴斯光年,老天爺,我們有麻煩了!
Trouble? Where? Down there. Just down there.
麻煩,在哪兒?下面,就在下面!
A helpless toy, it's...it's trapped, Buzz!
一個無助的玩具,它被困住了,巴斯!
Then we've no time to lose.
我立刻去看看。
I don't see anything!
什么都沒有耶!
Oh, he's there! Just, just keep looking!
就在那下面,再找找!
What kind of toy...
他長什么樣子...
Buzz!
巴斯!
I don't see him in the driveway. I think he bounced into Sid's yard! Oh! Buzz!
他沒有摔在車道上耶。我猜他彈到阿薛的院子了!-哦!巴斯!
Hey, everyone, R.C.'s trying to say something. What is it, boy?
各位,遙控車好像有話要說。什么事,老弟?
He's saying that this was no accident. What do you mean?
他是說這件事情并不是意外。- 什么意思?
I mean HumptyDumpty was pushed... No! by Woody!
巴斯是被推出去的...- 不是吧?-是胡迪推的。
What? Wait a minute. You don't think I meant to knock Buzz out the window, do you? Potato Head?
什么?-等一下。你…你不會以為我是故意把巴斯推出窗外吧?是吧,蛋頭?
That's Mr. Potato Head to you, you backstabbing murderer!
你該叫我蛋頭先生,你這暗箭傷人的兇手