Finally! Hey, who's got my hat?
終于!我的帽子在哪兒?
Look, I'm Woody! Howdy, howdy, howdy!
大家好,我是胡迪!大家好,大家好!
Gimme that!
還給我!
Say there, Lizard and Stretchy Dog, let me show you something. It looks as though I've been accepted into your culture.
抱抱龍,彈簧狗,我給你們看樣東西。我好像被你們給同化了。
Your chief, Andy, inscribed his name on me.
你們老大安弟,把他的名字刻在我身上。
Wow! With permanent ink too!
哇賽!還用奇異筆耶!
Well, I must get back to repairing my ship.
好了,我要回去修我的太空船了。
Don't let it get to you, Woody.
胡迪,不要讓他影響到你。
Let what? I don't...What do you mean? Who?
你說什么?什么意思?誰?
I know Andy's excited about Buzz. But you know he'll always have a special place for you.
我知道安弟很喜歡巴斯。但是你在他的心目當中一直占有一席之地的。
Yeah, like the attic. All right, that's it!
是啊,就像閣樓一樣。好了,我受夠了!
Unidirectional bonding strip.
單向的細長連結帶。
Mr. Lightyear wants more tape.
巴斯先生要膠帶。
Listen, Light Snack, you stay away from Andy. He's mine, and no one is taking him away from me.
聽著,泡泡頭,你最好離安弟遠一點。他是我的,沒有人可以拆散他跟我。
What are you talking about? Where's that bonding strip?
你到底在說什么啊?我的連結帶呢?
And another thing: Stop with this spaceman thing! It's getting on my nerves!
還有一件事:從現在開始,少再說什么太空的事,那快把我逼瘋了!
Are you saying you wanna lodge a complaint with Star Command?
你是說你想向星際總部申訴?
Okay! Well, so you wanna do it the hard way, huh?
好,我看你是敬酒不吃吃罰酒是嗎?
Don't even think about it, cowboy. Oh, yeah, tough guy?
警長,不要無理取鬧。-是嗎,硬漢?
The air isn't...toxic. How dare you open a spaceman's helmet on an uncharted planet! My eyeballs could've been sucked from their sockets!
這里的空氣沒有毒嘛。你怎么可以在一個不知名的星球上打開我的頭盔!我的眼球很可能被吸出去的!
You actually think you're the Buzz Lightyear? Oh, all this time I thought it was an act! Hey, guys, look! It's the real Buzz Lightyear!
你真的以為… 你就是太空人巴斯光年嗎?我一直以為你只是裝模作樣!各位,快來看!他是真的巴斯光年!
You're mocking me, aren't you?
你在諷刺我,對吧?
Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. Buzz, look, an alien!
哦,不不不不,不是的… 巴斯,有外星人!