Where? Yes! It's Sid! Don't move!
哪里?好耶!是阿薛!不準動!
I thought he was at summer camp.
我還以為他去夏令營呢。
They must've kicked him out early this year.
他一定是早被踢出來了。
Oh, no, not Sid!
天哪,怎么又是阿薛!
Incoming!
炮彈來襲!
Who is it this time? I...I can't...I can't tell.
這回又是誰啊?我…我看不清楚是誰。
Hey, where's Lenny? Right here, Woody.
雷尼呢?我在這兒,胡迪。
Oh, no, I can't bear to watch one of these again.
不,我受不了殘忍的畫面。
Oh, no, it's a Combat Carl.
天哪!是戰斗兵卡爾。
What's going on?
怎么回事啊?
Nothing that concerns you spacemen, just us toys.
這不關你們太空人的事,是我們玩具自己的事。
I'd better take a look anyway.
最好讓我看一看。
Why is that soldier strapped to an explosive device?
那個士兵為什么綁著爆炸裝置?
That's why: Sid.
因為那個…阿薛。
Sure is a hairy fellow.
他的毛還真多。
No, no, that's Scud, you idiot. That is Sid.
不是,那是阿德,白癡。他才是阿薛。
You mean that happy child? That ain't no happy child. He tortures toys, just for fun!
那個天真的小孩?他才不天真呢。折磨那些玩具是他的最愛!
Well, then we've got to do something.
那我們必須想個辦法。
What are you doing? Get down from there!
你在干什么?快下來!
I'm gonna teach that boy a lesson. Yeah, sure. You go ahead. Melt him with your scary laser.
我要給那孩子一個教訓。 是啊,好,盡管去。用你嚇人的雷射溶化他。
Be careful with that! It's extremely dangerous.
小心,別亂碰!那是非常危險的。
He's lighting it! He's lighting it! Hit the dirt! Look out!
點火了,他點火了!趴下來!小心!
Yes! He's gone! He's history!
好耶,死了,他死了!
I could've stopped him.
我本來可以阻止他。
Buzz, I would love to see you try. Of course, I'd love to see you as a crater.
巴斯,我很想看看你的本事。我更想看看,你要怎么去當烈士。
The sooner we move, the better.
真希望立刻就能搬家。