Can't find any fingerprints.
找不到任何指紋
Nothing seems to be missing. What about you?
似乎沒有丟失任何東西,你那邊呢
There's a boot print in the flower bed.
花圃里有靴子印
From the depth and width, could be a man's size 10,
根據寬度和深度,應該是男士鞋10碼
more voyeur evidence in the tree house.
樹屋里還有很多窺淫證據
What do you think?
你怎么認為
He's following her, spying on her.
他在跟蹤她,監視她
It's predatory, sexual.
掠奪類行為,為了性愛
Stalking is just foreplay.
跟蹤只是前戲而已
The real goal is sexual assault.
真正的目標在于性騷擾
Ben got a hit off the sex offender database.
本在性犯罪數據庫里查到了匹配結果
Thaddeus Barnes--convicted of raping a 12-year-old girl,
塞德斯·巴恩斯,曾因強奸12歲女孩入獄
got out 6 months ago, lives 4 blocks away.
六個月前出獄,住在四街區外的地方
Mr. Barnes, where were you last night?
巴恩斯先生,請問你昨晚在哪里
I was here.
就在這里
Took a walk around ten and then to bed.
十點左右散了個步,然后就睡了
What's this about?
怎么了嗎
We're investigating a break-in.
我們正在調查一起強行入室案件
A teenage girl was victimized.
受害者是一名少女
Oh, I see.
明白了
Some little girl complains about the bogeyman,
一個小女孩跟警察說有壞人
so it's got to be me, right?
就一定是我,對嗎
We'd like to come in, take a look around.
我們想進去,四處看看
Do you have a warrant?
你們有搜查證嗎
No. I have your probation officer.
我請了你的緩刑犯監視官
I'll let him explain the law to you.
他會向你解釋法律規程的
Excuse me.
借過