What are you doing here, Perry?
你來干什么,佩里
I didn't come here to rat you out or anything
我不是來告發你的
if that's what you're worried about.
如果你在擔心這個的話
I'm not worried.
我一點都不擔心
Really?
真的嗎
Because you assaulted me in a parking lot.
因為你在停車場里毆打我
I have no recollection of that.
我不記得了
What do you want?
你想干什么
Sorry. I didn't come here to be contentious.
不好意思,我不是過來吵架的
I wanted to tell you
我只想告訴你
that it was wrong of me to harass Eric.
我騷擾埃里克是不對的
I won't be contacting him anymore.
我不會再聯系他了
I heard you loud and clear.
你的意思我清楚了
Good. I'll hold you to it.
很好,你這話我記住了
If that's all...
如果沒別的事
Help me.
幫幫我
I mean, I...
我是說...
I need help. I know it.
我很清楚我需要幫助
You know it?
你知道
How?
怎么知道的
I fixate.
我很偏執
I can't explain it,but there this part of me
我不知道怎么解釋,但我腦子里
in my head that causes me to focus on someone,
總有一種力量驅使我去關注某些人
and then it takes over.
然后這股力量就占據了我
I want to know them.I want to be with them.
讓我想了解他們,和他們在一起
It's like a drug,
就像吸毒一樣
and then the obsession fuels me.
這種癡迷讓我得到滿足
It makes me matter.
讓我覺得自己很重要
There's something wrong with me.
我肯定是有問題
If you want help, Perry,
佩里,如果你想得到幫助
call this man.
打給這個人
He's a therapist.
他是一位心理醫生
He can help you if you're serious.
如果你是真心的,他會幫你
Thank you.
謝謝你