不過幾張照片而已
Fetishizing young girls.
你迷戀年輕女孩
It's not illegal
這并不違法
or a violationof my probation.
也不違反緩刑規定
I stay 100 yard saway from schools, parks, libraries.
我離所有學校,公園,圖書館都百米以外
I don't talk to anyone under 18 ever.
從不跟18歲以下的人說話
What do you know about her?
你了解她嗎
Nothing.
一無所知
Seen her around.
只是見過而已
You in her neighborhood a lot?
經常去她家附近嗎
It's a free country. I like to walk.
這是個自由的國度,我喜歡散步

Apparently past the houses of underage girls like Hannah.
顯然你經常路過年輕女孩的家,比如漢娜
Sweet and young, cute--that's your type, right?
年輕甜美,又可愛,你就喜歡這樣的
I'm better now.
我已經好多了
There is no cure for a child predator. We both know that.
戀童癖無法治療,你也清楚
But there is treatment...
但是有療法
Cognitive, behavioral.
思想上和行為上
I've developed coping skills
我已經學會了一些技巧
to change and curb my impulses.
能夠改變和控制我的沖動
I look.
我會遠觀
I don't touch.
但不會褻玩
What's your shoe size?
你穿多大碼的鞋
10 1/2. Why?
十號半,怎么了
We found a boot print under Hannah's window.
我們在漢娜窗戶底下發現個腳印
Right now, SID techs are going through
安全識別組正在檢查你的衣柜
your closets trying to find a match.
尋找相匹配的鞋子
You'd save usa lot of time...
現在認罪能給我們省不少時間
You can't rail road me. Look.
你們不能把罪都賴我頭上,聽著
I know I have a problem,and I am handling it
我知道我有這方面的問題,但我有在改
the best way I know how.
用我所知最好的辦法治療
Any further questions will be answered in the presence of my lawyer.
律師到場前,我不會回答任何問題
Hey, thanks for coming so quickly.
謝謝你這么快趕來
Yeah. I got your message,and I got the warrant
我收到你的信息,我帶來了
granting you access to Barnes' hard drive.
能讓你們檢查巴恩斯硬盤的搜查令
Great.Oh, sorry.
太好了,抱歉
This is Jack Larson.He's new to the team.
這位是杰克·拉森,新來的
Deputy D.A.Amanda Taylor.
這位是副檢察官阿曼達·泰勒
Nice to meet you.
幸會
I'll call Barnes' P.O.,get him
我會打給巴恩斯的緩刑監督官
to sign off on a probation hold.
讓他簽署延期緩刑拘留令
Good. That'll give you24 hours to find something solid.
好的,這樣就有24小時尋找可靠證據了
Great.
太好了
This is awkward.
這下尷尬了
I didn't realize you worked TAU cases.
我不知道你會負責威脅評估部門的案件
Amanda...
阿曼達
Amanda.
阿曼達
Amanda,hold on a second.
阿曼達,等等
You are something else.You know that?
你可真是陰魂不散,知道嗎
Listen. The whole reason I lobbied for TAU
聽我說,我來威脅評估部門
was because I thought you worked robbery homicide.
是因為我以為你負責搶劫兇殺案
That's where you're listed in the D.A.'s office.
你在檢察官辦公室登記的職責不就是這個嗎
A Beatrice somebody handles TAU.
碧翠絲什么的負責威脅評估部門
She's on maternity leave.I'm covering for her.
她在休產假,所以我替她來
Look. I don't want this to be weird.
我不希望搞得很奇怪
It's not weird.It's despicable.
不是奇怪,是卑鄙
Let's just talk for a sec,work this out.
我們談談好嗎,把這事解決
Do you mind?
可以關門了嗎