I'm Ron. I live next door.
我是羅恩,住在隔壁
I was out walking cheeky here when, bam,
我出來溜我家笑臉,突然砰的一聲
Hannah ran right into me,
漢娜撞在我的身上
probably scared me more than I scared her.
我受到的驚嚇比她受到的還大
And none of you saw or heard anything
在昨天晚上
out of the ordinary last night?
你們都沒有看到或聽到什么嗎
Just Hannah screaming. I live across the street.
只聽到漢娜的尖叫,我住在街對面
I was watching Letterman, and I called the police.
正在看《萊特曼脫口秀》是我報的警
I live right around the corner,
我就住在轉角處
out like a light. Sorry.
睡得挺熟的,抱歉
And then we ran out of the house and into Ron.
之后我們跑出房子,碰到了羅恩
He called 911, and that was it.
他報了警,就是這樣
Ron is your neighbor?
羅恩是你們的鄰居
Yeah. He was out walking his dog.
他在外面遛狗
By the time the cops came,
警察來的時候
whoever it was was gone.
那人早就逃跑了
Is anything missing in the house?
房子里丟了什么東西嗎
No, not that my mom and I could tell.
沒有,我和我媽媽都沒有發現損失
In your statement, it says you believe someone is following you.
你的口供中說你覺得有人在跟蹤你
Yeah.
對
Every once in a while, I feel like someone is watching me.
有時候,我會覺得有人在看我
I'll turn around, but then no one is there,
可是我轉身之后,卻發現沒有人
and it's really freaky, you know?
真的很可怕,你懂嗎
I can feel it, and then somebody
我明明感覺到了,而且
the last couple of weeks has been in the back yard.
最近幾周,有人進過我家后院
They've been wearing a hoodie or something.
身上穿著兜帽衫什么的
Hannah, why didn't you tell your mom?
漢娜,你為什么不跟你媽媽說
She works a lot, and I didn't want to worry her.
她工作很忙,我不想讓她擔心
Besides, who's gonna believe me?
再說誰會信我
I mean, it's not like I have proof or anything.
我又沒有任何證據
I believe you, Hannah. All right.
我相信你,漢娜
Here's what I want you to do.
我希望你這樣做
I want you to write down every time you remember someone watching you--
記下來你覺得被人監視的日子
what day it was,
具體日期
what time it was, anything that can help us identify yourstalker's patterns.
具體時間,任何能夠幫助我們找到規律的信息
But I've never even seen his face.
可我從來沒見過他的臉
I know, but your instincts become my clues.
我知道,但是你的直覺是我的線索
A timeline will really help us.
掌握時間演變很重要
Stalking usually begins with a benign crush
跟蹤一般始于一種溫和的好感
or a fixation, and it escalates
或是仰慕,隨著時間推移
into something that becomes more frequent.
會逐漸演變成更加頻繁的行為
As the obsession grows, so does the stalker's courage
隨著迷戀心理增強,跟蹤者的勇氣會增長
and his need to reach out.
想要靠近的欲求也會膨脹
Hannah, don't worry, all right?
漢娜,別擔心,好嗎
We're gonna find out who's doing this.
我們會查清是誰的
It's just the two kids.
我只有兩個孩子
Hannah is 16, and Thomas is 7.
漢娜十六歲,托馬斯七歲
Hey, buddy.
你好啊
You like my shirt?
喜歡我的衣服嗎
That's cool. What is that?
挺好看的,是什么
It's a platypus.
是鴨嘴獸
Platypus.
鴨嘴獸
No, honey. Honey, give the detective some room.
親愛的,過來,別打擾警探查案
He's ok.
沒事的
Is that yours?
那是你的樹屋嗎
Tom built that for Hannah when she was 10.
漢娜十歲的時候,湯姆給她建的
No one goes up there anymore.
已經沒有人上去了
When did your husband pass?
你丈夫是什么時候去世的
3 years ago.
三年前
It's been tough.
挺不容易的
I.D. this.
拿回去檢驗
You got it.
好的