Call turner at L.A.X. and confirm
給洛杉磯機場的車工打電話
they closed the file on the september threat.
確保他們將九月恐嚇案的文件終止
Let's put it to bed.
把它們封存起來吧
Morning. Coffee?
早上好,要喝咖啡嗎
Hey, Jack. I'm good.
早上好杰克,我就不用了
How about you, um...
你呢
Belle. No, thank you.
我叫貝爾,不用了謝謝
I'm good.
我也不喝
You sure?
你確定嗎
I'm good.
真的不用
Weiss called to follow upon the Lopez case.
韋斯打電話來跟進洛佩茲的案子
Erotomania, guy who was obsessed with the soap star...
他是個色情狂,對肥皂劇明星著迷
Morning. I brought coffee.
早上好,我買了咖啡
I went all L.A. with nonfat, nondairy quad shot lattes.
我跑遍整個洛杉磯才找到脫脂不含奶的濃拿鐵
Did I get close?
不知道合你們胃口不
Oh, well, thank you.
好的,謝謝
Jack, don't buy me coffee.
杰克,不用給我買咖啡
Seriously? You're gonna get mad at coffee?
你開玩笑的吧,居然生咖啡的氣
I'm just trying to make a good impression,
我只是想給你留個好印象
my ongoing struggle.
雖然目前進展艱難
You want to make a good impression?
想要給我留下好印象
Don't barge into my office and interrupt me.
那就不要直接闖入我的辦公室妨礙我做事
Wow! you're tough. Ok.I'll just be at my desk.
你真是太難伺候了,那我回我座位去了
Do I even have a desk?
不對,我有座位么
Here. I'll show you.
來吧,我帶你去
We're a small setup.
我們規模很小
We have 6 detectives in the unit
這個部門目前有六個警探
and an assistant--Belle.
還有一名助理,貝爾
What about all the other people?
其他人是做什么的
Various.
其他各部門的
There's vice, domestic violence, mental health.
刑事組,家庭暴力組,心理健康組
It changes.
不一定
People get moved around a lot, and space is tight.
人員流動性比較大,位置很緊張
6 detectives handleall the stalker cases in L.A.?
六個警探就要處理洛杉磯所有的跟蹤狂案例
And any other threat that occurs.
以及任何恐嚇事件
So a lot of what we do is consult
所以我們主要的工作
and assist other departments.
是為其他部門提供咨詢和幫助
So playing nice is essential.
所以人緣好很重要
Beth wants you up to speed. Here are the active files.
貝絲想讓你熟悉情況,這是目前在辦的案件
We handle around 300 cases a year
我們一年處理300起案件
with 20 to 30 ongoing.
目前有20到30件正在進行
Happy reading.
祝你閱讀愉快
What's his rank?
他在警探中排名如何
He's young, D1, a bit disgruntled.
很年輕,初級偵探,有點不滿
He doesn't seem disgruntled.
看起來并沒有不滿啊
He smiles a lot.
他總是微笑
He's faking, lots of repressed hostility.
都是裝出來的,壓抑著不少敵意
Beth keeps him trapped behind the computer.
貝絲讓他做技術人員
Great cyber tech,but he wants to be in the field,
很厲害的網絡高手,但他想出勤辦案
which is why he resents you.
所以他很討厭你
He doesn't appear to resent me.
他看起來并不討厭我
He's faking.
說了他很會裝
If you're wondering, I'm D2 with a background
如果你好奇的話,我是中級警探
in sociology and clinical psychology.
有社會學及臨床心理學背景
We all have our own skill set.
我們有各自擅長的技能
So what's my skill set?
我擅長的技能是什么
You come from New York homicide.
你來自紐約兇案組
You tell me. So why L.A.?
你自己說啊,為什么要來洛杉磯
Looking for a change. What about you?
尋求改變,你呢
How long you been here?
你來這里多久了
I'm an Orange county native. Single or married?
我是奧蘭治縣人,你單身還是已婚
Something tells me you know the answers to all these questions.
有種直覺告訴我,你其實知道答案
Just small talk. Never mind.
閑聊而已,當我沒說
And Chai Tea.
印度香茶
I usually drink chai tea in the morning, but thanks.
我早上一般喝印度香茶,不過還是多謝你了
The gesture worked for me.
你的好意我笑納了
Janice, you free?
詹妮絲,你有空嗎
Responding officers called about
執勤警官打電話報告
a home invasion in Larchmont.
在拉奇蒙特發生一起強行入室案
They want us to assess. Jack, let's go.
他們想讓我們幫忙,杰克,走吧
You're tailing.
見習時間到