What's going on tonight?
今晚什么安排
We're meeting at Tara's at midnight.
我們半夜會去塔拉家
Her parentsare in Cabo.
她父母去巴西卡博玩了
I can't. I'm babysittingmy brother.
我去不了,今晚我要照顧弟弟
Mom is on a date with a stockbroker.
媽媽和某個股票經紀約會去了
She's aiming high.
很高大上嘛
My mom is dating a yogi who only eats raw.
我媽的對象是個玩瑜伽的,他只吃生的東西
Thomas, you better be in that bed.
托馬斯,你最好在床上躺著呢
I will tell mom.
不然我跟媽媽告你的狀
I think my brother is up.
我覺得我弟弟起來了
Ah, it he really.
他又不肯好好睡覺
Damn it, Thomas.
該死,托馬斯
That's weird.
奇怪
What?
怎么了
I heard something.
我明明聽到了動靜
What is it?
怎么回事
Maybe it's your stalker.
說不定是你的跟蹤狂哦
No one believes me.
沒人相信我的話
I swear someone has been following me around.
我發誓,最近真的有人在跟著我
They were lurking in the back yard last week.
上周有人潛進了我家后院
You don't have a stalker.
沒人跟蹤你
Famous people have stalkers.
名人才會被跟蹤
You have a creeper with a crush.
最多就是有某些變態暗戀你
That qualifies as a stalker.
那和跟蹤狂也差不多了
Chill out, Hannah.
放輕松,漢娜
Don't flatter yourself.
別自作多情了
What's going on?
怎么了
I heard something. Don't hang up.
我又聽到動靜,別掛電話
Ok. I'm here.
好,我在呢
Talk to me, Hannah.
說說話,漢娜
Hannah, you're scaring me.
漢娜,你嚇到我了
Hannah?
漢娜
Hannah, what's going on?
漢娜,到底怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Hannah, what's going on?
漢娜,怎么了
The door is open.
門開了
Are you serious?
真的嗎
Do you see anything?
看到什么了嗎
I think someone is in the house.
我覺得有人進屋了
Oh my god, get out of there.
天啊,趕緊出去
I can't. I can't leave without Thomas.
不行,我不能丟下托馬斯
If anything happens, call 911.
如果出了什么事,馬上報警
Thomas? Thomas?
托馬斯,托馬斯
Thomas, where are you?
托馬斯你在哪兒
Hannah?
漢娜
What are you doing, trying to scare me to death?
你干什么,想嚇死我嗎
There's someone in the house.
屋子里進來人了
Talk to me. What's happening? Hannah?
怎么了,到底怎么回事,漢娜
I'm calling the police.
我這就報警
Yes, yes. Call the police.I don't know what to do.
快報警,我不知道該怎么辦了
Get out of the house, Hannah, now!
趕緊出去,漢娜,快
Get out of the house!
快出去
Oh, my god, he's in the house!
天啊,他進屋來了
Help! Help! Help!
救命,救命
Somebody help us!
快來人
Help!
救命