What, I get nothing?
怎么,一句話都沒有嗎?
What is it you want?
你到底想要什么?
I want you not to hate me.
我想讓你不要討厭我。
Can't guarantee that.
保證不了。
All right. Then I'm just gonna say it. Why do you wear sexy things if you don't want men to notice?
好吧,那我就直說了。如果你不想吸引男人的注意,為什么還要穿得這么性感?
For how I feel in them. I dress for myself.
因為我穿著感覺好。我打扮是為了取悅自己。
Nice try. Well, good night. I thought today went well.
真會狡辯。晚安。我覺得今天干得不錯。
I know about New York and the captain's wife.
我知道你在紐約和警長太太之間的事。
Deputy chief's wife.
是副局長太太。
I made a lot of mistakes in New York, some things I can't undo.
我在紐約犯了很多錯,有些錯是我無法彌補的。
So you come to L.A. to be a better man?
所以你跑來洛杉磯改過自新嗎?
You do know that most people are incapable of change?
你知道大多數人是無法改變的吧?
Well, what can I tell you? I'm an underdog story.
我能說什么呢?我就是個落水狗。
I apologize if it clouded my initial reaction to you.
這些事讓我對你的態度欠佳,我向你道歉。
Thank you.
謝謝。
All right. We're done here. I'd like to go home.
好了,說完了,我要回家了。
One more thing. Pure curiosity.
還有一件事,純屬好奇。
How did you come to run TAU? Why this division?
你為什么要來威脅評估部門?為什么要選這個部門?
Well, I was married. Had a husband and a kid, and he cheated on me with some crazy woman.
我結過婚。還有個孩子,結果我丈夫出軌找了個瘋女人。
She started stalking us, followed us everywhere.
她開始跟蹤我們,走到哪跟到哪。
She showed up at my kid's school, she broke into our house, she boiled the family...
她會出現在我孩子的學校,闖入我們家,還煮了我們家的...
Bunny. I saw that movie, too.
兔寶寶。我也看過那部電影。
Come on. It was a little funny. Look. Be patient.
拜托,有點幽默感嘛。耐心點。
I don't put it out there in the first 5 minutes. That'd be creepy. Good night, Jack.
我不會剛認識一個人5分鐘就透露家底。那樣太詭異了。晚安,杰克。