Don't do this, Kurt.
不要這么做,庫爾特。
Do you remember what you said to me when I asked you out?
你記得我約你出去時,你對我說了什么嗎?
You said that you were seeing someone. You lied. You think Is didn't know? I know everything about you!
你說你在和別人約會了。你撒謊了,你以為我不知道?我知道你的一切!
We're friends. We're better as friends.
我們是朋友,我們做朋友更合適。
The game is over. It has to stop.
游戲結束,一切都得停止了。
No! No! No, no, no!
不!不!不!
Don't worry. You won't be alone. We're gonna do it together.
別擔心。你不會孤單的。我們一起。
No! No! Help me! Help me! Help me!
不要!不要!救我!救我!救我!
We got shots fired.
有警員開槍。
Wait. Wait. You don't want to do that.
等一下,等一下。你不想這么做的。
Don't move.
不許動。
Let's go! Stay down!
上!趴著別動!
They're gonna take you to the hospital now, and I'll meet you there. You're gonna be ok.
他們現在帶你去醫院,我會去醫院找你。你會沒事的。
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天見。