How'd you get in here?
你怎么進來的?
The R.A. let me in.
管理員讓我進來的。
I explained what happened and came with a peace offering.
我跟他說了發生的事,還說我是來講和的。
I see you have a room to yourself now. Good for you.
你現在有自己的房間了。不錯啊。
You need to leave.
你得走了。
I really want to work this out, Eric.
我希望我們能和好如初,埃里克。
Come on. 4 stitches, cracked rib, concussion. You can listen.
拜托,縫了4針,肋骨斷了,腦震蕩。你應該聽聽。
Ok. I'm listening.
好吧,我聽著。
Well, first, I just want to say I forgive you. I'm not gonna press charges. You lost your temper. I understand.
首先,我想說我原諒你了。我不會起訴你。你沒控制住脾氣,我能理解。
And?
然后呢?
That's it.
沒事了。
No revenge kick, no payback?
不打我一頓報仇泄憤嗎?
Payback?
報仇?
You make me sound like I'm some vengeful little bitch. I just want us to be friends again like before.
你把我說得跟報復心強的小賤人一樣。我只是想回到以前的朋友關系。
Well, we can't be, Perry, not anymore.
我們再也做不成朋友了,佩里。
How about we just mind our business and leave each other alone?
不如就這樣分道揚鑣井水不犯河水?
Fair enough.
好吧。
Heh. You're-you're funny. Payback. You make me sound psychotic.
你真逗。報仇。把人說得跟神經病一樣。
I mean, if I really wanted revenge, I would have poisoned your beer or something.
如果我真的想報仇,我也會選擇在你啤酒里下毒什么的。
I'm not out to get you, Eric. I'm just disappointed is all.
我沒想找你算賬,埃里克。只是對你大失所望罷了。