You're Victor Sweeney?
你叫維克托·斯維尼
You work in a tattoo parlor on Lankershim?
在蘭克辛街的紋身店工作
Yeah. What's this about?
是,有何貴干
Hannah McCoy.
漢娜·麥考伊
You did her tattoo, right,
她的紋身是你紋的,對吧
been over her house a couple times?
你還去過她家好幾次
Not that I remember.
我不記得
You recognize this toy gun?
你認得這把玩具槍嗎
No? Your boots have a very specific tread.
不記得嗎,你的靴子鞋印很特別
A lot like this print that we found
很像我們在漢娜臥室窗下
under Hannah's bedroom window.
找到的鞋印
Ok. So I was there. So what?
好吧,我去過,那又怎樣
So you're in a relationship with Hannah,
你在跟漢娜約會
and her brother was abducted this afternoon.
而她弟弟今天下午被綁架了
Can you account for your whereabouts today, Victor?
能告訴我們你今天的行蹤嗎,維克托
I was at home asleep.
我在家睡覺
Wait. You don't think I had something to do with this.
等一下,你們不會以為是我干的吧
You kept your relationship with Hannah a secret.
你跟漢娜搞地下情
Maybe Thomas found out.
沒準被托馬斯發現了
Maybe you wanted to shut him up.
也許你想讓他閉嘴
That's crazy.
你們瘋了吧
You have a rap sheet, Victor, mostly petty crimes...
你劣跡斑斑,維克托,多是些小罪
vandalism, drunk and disorderly.
破壞公物,酗酒,擾亂治安
A 28-year-old guy with a 16-year-old girl?
28歲男人跟一個16歲小女孩交往
That's statutory rape.
這可是法定強奸罪啊
It wasn't like that, I swear.
不是那樣的,我發誓
I gave Thomas the squirt gun as a present.
那把水槍是我送給托馬斯的禮物
He was a nice kid. I would never hurt him, never.
他是個好孩子,我絕對不會傷害他
Hannah mentioned a stalker.
漢娜說有人跟蹤她
You were creeping around that house at night.
你總在晚上去她家
You must have seen something.
肯定見過些什么
Once a couple weeks ago...
兩周前見過一次
it was pretty late... and then again last week.
那天已經很晚了,上周還有一次
I was leaving her house,
我離開她家的時候
and there was a car parked down the street,
看到街頭停著輛車
and I could see someone in the driver's seat,
我可以看到駕駛座上有人
and they were just staring at Hannah's house.
那人在盯著漢娜家
So I figured it had to be the guy.
所以我覺得肯定就是那個人了
You see his face?
你看到他的臉了嗎
No. He was wearing a hoodie, and when I came at him,
沒有,他穿著件兜帽衫,我沖過去
he screeched off.
他就開走了
What kind of car? What color?
什么車,什么顏色
I don't know, man.
我不知道
Think!
好好想
What kind of car? What color? Come on.
什么車,什么顏色,快想
It was silver or gray, maybe a sedan.
銀色或是灰色,可能是輛小轎車
And you withheld this information why?
這件事你為什么遲遲不說
You know why.
你知道的
Come on. I'm being straight with you guys.
拜托,我已經都跟你們交代了
Tattoo guy said he saw a silver or gray sedan
紋身師說他看到了一輛銀色或灰色的轎車
parked in the neighborhood.
停在漢娜家附近
I searched through the pedophile's pictures and found this.
我搜索了那個戀童癖的照片發現了這個
I checked DMV, and it belongs
我查了車管局的資料,車登記在
to Rosemary Wilson, the McCoys' neighbor.
麥考伊的鄰居露絲瑪麗·威爾森名下
I interviewed her.
我問過她話
Find her now.
馬上找到她