You know something? I'm gonna be on planes and in an airport for the next eight hours...
你知道嗎,我接下來8個小時會在機場以及飛機上度過。
I'd just love to see a little bit more of Paris. Would you walk around with me a little bit? Yeah, yeah. Let's do that!
我很想再多看看巴黎。你愿意跟我出去走走嗎?-好啊,好啊,我們走吧!
Do you mind? - No, no, no, that's great! Let's do that. -Yeah? Do you want to? Yeah, yeah, that's great!
你介意嗎?-不不不,怎么會呢,很好啊!咱們出發吧。-是嗎?你想去嗎?-是啊,我很想去的。
What do we owe here? Four fifty?
我們該付多少?4塊5?
No, no. I got it, I got a little per diem going on here. -All right. Ok.
不用,不用,我有,我的津貼還有點。-那好吧。
This good for a tip, isn't it? -Yeah, that's fine. -Yeah? -That's more than enough. Yeah.
這夠付小費的了嗎?-恩,夠了。-夠了?-只多不少了,對。
All right. Throw that in too. All right, is anywhere to go around here?
這個也留下吧。好啦,周圍有什么值得逛的嗎?
It's sales day today.
今天是減價日。
What's that?
什么意思?
It's when everything's "en solde" in Paris. It's twice a year. Au revoir! Merci! -Au revoir! Merci!
今天巴黎什么東西都會減價。每年兩次。(法語)再見,謝謝!-再見,謝謝!
Au revoir! Merci! All right, let's go shopping.
(法語)再見!謝謝!好啊,那我們去購物吧。
No, no, no. That's a bad idea. I don't wanna inflict that on you.
不,不,這主意不好。我不想勉強你。
No. -It's madness. Let's just go to this garden path. -All right. -It's really nice.
沒有啊。-那簡直瘋了。我們就那邊花園小路走走吧。-好啊。-那里真的不錯。
All right, all right. That sounds better than shopping, actually.
好啊。聽起來其實比購物要好。
I mean, not that I wouldn't do whatever you wanted.
我是說,我并不是不想陪你做你喜歡的事。
You know, sometimes I don't even need to buy anything. I just get high on trying on and looking at things.
其實有時候我也不是需要什么東西,我只是想試穿,還有看那些商品,這讓我很興奮。
Yeah, well a therapist would tell you...Is this where we're going? -Yeah.
這個嘛,苦修派僧侶會對你說... 我們往這邊走?-是的。
A therapist will tell you that's good.
心理治療師會對你說這很好。
Really? -Yeah. -Are you ever in therapy?
真的?-是啊。-你在接受心理治療嗎?
Oh, no. Do I seem like I'm in therapy? - I'm kidding.
沒有。我看起來像有心理問題嗎?-我只是開玩笑。
Does it help your sex problems?
這對你的性功能障礙有幫助嗎?
My sex problems?
我的性功能障礙?
No, I'm kidding. - Like what? Come on! Tell me the truth. We didn't have any problems that night.
沒有啦,我開玩笑呢。-比如呢?拜托!跟我說實話。那天晚上我們不是挺好的?
No, I'm kidding. We didn't even have sex, anyway.
不,我是在開玩笑。我們根本就沒有做愛。
But, that's a joke, right?
這還是個玩笑,對吧?
No, we didn't! I mean, that was the whole thing.
不是,我們確實沒做愛!就是這么回事。
No, of course we did.
可我們確實做了啊。
No, no, no, we didn't. You didn't have a condom and I never have sex without one. Especially on a one night thing. I mean, I'm extremely paranoid about my health.
沒有,沒有,我們沒做。你沒有安全套,而我沒有安全套從來不做愛。特別那還是一夜那種。我是說,我對于自己的健康非常在意。
There's no way I would have...-Whoa...I find it scary that you don't remember what happened.
我根本不可能會...-喔...我覺得這事太可怕了,你竟然不記得我們之間發生過什么。
No, listen, ok...I didn't write an entire book, but I kept a journal, ok? And I wrote the whole night in it. That's what I meant, you idealizing the night!
不,聽我說...我從來沒寫過一整本書,但是我記日記好吧?我在里面記下了整晚發生的事。這就是我的意思,你對那夜進行了理想化的加工!
All right, listen, I even remember what brand of condom we used, ok? I mean...-Okay, that's disgusting. I don't wanna hear it! -That's not disgusting...-No.
好啦,聽我說。我甚至記得我們用過的安全套是什么牌子的,好嗎?我是說...-好啦,這太惡心啦,我不想聽!-這有什么惡心的... -不要說了。
Okay, you know what, when I get home I'll check my journal from '94, but I know I'm right.
好啦,等我回家,我會查我94年的日記,不過我知道我是對的。
Wait a minute.
等等。
What?
怎么了?
Was it in the cemetery?
那是在一個墓地發生的嗎?
No. No, we went to the cemetery in the afternoon. It was in the park, very late at night. ln the park?
不是。不是的,我們是下午去那個墓地的。應該是在一個公園里,深夜時分。在公園里?
Wait a minute, wait a minute. - I can't...I can't...
等等...-我真不能...真是無法相信...
Okay, no...-Is it that forgettable? I mean, you really don't remember? In the park?
好吧,不是...-這事這么容易忘記嗎?你真的不記得了?在公園里!